Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Blog on Ozhonda

Moderator - here to help Array
    wynode could have no social skills and so could you and me; but his reasoning for his actions isnt done without the discussion and consent of the whole moderator team.
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Having met a few members of the moderating team, I highly doubt they would agree to something like this, unless they are good at being 2faced. If it was the decision of the general moderating team, kazam and cracker both would have been banned months ago when they started their ozhonda 4 lyfe movement... it would not have been until now that wynode got worried someone may blow up his car.. In the end, there is no point arguing this sort of a matter, wynode is a very blind sighted moderator, and I guess sometimes that is what you need as a moderator to be strict and harsh with your decisios, banning people will achive nothing, after a month both tai and kazam will return, and they will come straight back into this thread, and wynode willl have more on his plate 2 deal with than previously, he causes his own problems by power tripping, as previously mentioned, a simple PM or even infraction (one that did not result in a ban) would have been suffice, and im sure wynode and kazam/tai would have had a chance to get their message through via pm.... ozhonda moderators should learn people respect them and the forum more when leniency is shown, and not when they try to gain respect by banning and trying to 'scare' forum members, gotta remember we 20, not 6, we aren't afraid of the boogey man.
    Last edited by spastic; 03-08-2009 at 12:17 AM.

you still have to remember that we do not ban members outright (except in extreme circumstances). if anyone has been banned its because they have repeatedly abused forum rules. the ban is sort of like a chill-out period. 1 month ban isnt as bad as being permabanned. they have the chance to come back and set things right.
    i dont believe wynode is on a power trip. if you want to see power trip, go to OT.com and see what they're like over there. the moderators hold days where people can vote to ban people just for laughs. dont believe me? ask YF or chicken8.
    we have rules here not just for the members but for the moderators/admin too.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    ozhonda moderators should learn people respect them and the forum more when leniency is shown, and not when they try to gain respect by banning and trying to 'scare' forum members, gotta remember we 20, not 6, we aren't afraid of the boogey man.
    Firstly, respect is given those who respect others. OzHonda is a privelage, not a right, and this isnt a free forum, if people want to screw around on this forum, they dont need to be here and they wont recieve any respect from other members or mods.

Secondly, how many infractions do you expect before things start getting a bit more harsh... you think anybody is going to learn from just another infraction?

I am yet to give out a single infraction myself, ive sent messages countless times to a few key members who consistantly do the wrong thing, yet now why should I bother, when a few people are going to ignore it and take advantage of it time after time. Remember, the same mods have always been here, certain members are the difference between how things have been now and in the past.
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Quote Originally Posted by joyride View Post
    you still have to remember that we do not ban members outright (except in extreme circumstances). if anyone has been banned its because they have repeatedly abused forum rules. the ban is sort of like a chill-out period. 1 month ban isnt as bad as being permabanned. they have the chance to come back and set things right.
    Hi,

please personally review kazam's ban, and his past history on the forum (recently) and clarify if YOU belive his 1month ban was justified. can even discuss this via pm, as I pass it on to him on MSN.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Spastic, there is no need. Once again, it was more than justified - he directly threatened an OH admin as well as a threat to the runnings of a forum

Doing that on any other forum would have landed him a permanant IP ban.
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    chunky, u are still young, soon like wynode you will realise howmuch power an internet forum can give you, in real life wynode is probly a office desk type of person with no social standing with very limited friends, BUT ON HERE wynode is the 'boss' as he so cutely puts it, he can push people around, get people in trouble for rules he hasn't announced yet, force the moderators 2 pretend 2 like him! god it gets me a boner just thinking about it......
    What unannounced rules? THREATS ARE NOT TOLERATED AT ALL! Real life, internet life, your life with your gf, doesn't matter where you are, if you threaten someone, you're gone.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Having met a few members of the moderating team, I highly doubt they would agree to something like this, unless they are good at being 2faced. If it was the decision of the general moderating team, kazam and cracker both would have been banned months ago when they started their ozhonda 4 lyfe movement... it would not have been until now that wynode got worried someone may blow up his car.. In the end, there is no point arguing this sort of a matter, wynode is a very blind sighted moderator, and I guess sometimes that is what you need as a moderator to be strict and harsh with your decisios, banning people will achive nothing, after a month both tai and kazam will return, and they will come straight back into this thread, and wynode willl have more on his plate 2 deal with than previously, he causes his own problems by power tripping, as previously mentioned, a simple PM or even infraction (one that did not result in a ban) would have been suffice, and im sure wynode and kazam/tai would have had a chance to get their message through via pm.... ozhonda moderators should learn people respect them and the forum more when leniency is shown, and not when they try to gain respect by banning and trying to 'scare' forum members, gotta remember we 20, not 6, we aren't afraid of the boogey man.
    Then call me two faced. We take threats very seriously. Go and re-read Kazam's post and imagine that he was saying that to you in your workplace/home. Respect is a two-way street. Kazam gets no respect (what is there to respect? He threatened someone. Respect is EARNED, not given) seeing that he has ZERO respect for the administrator of this forum

I replied to Kazam's threatening post telling him not to do it as it would get him banned. His response was: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=56. If you can assume all that stuff about Wynode from nothing, then I can assume that Kazam was not about to back down from his threat based on his post.
    Last edited by aaronng; 03-08-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincam16 View Post
    Spastic, there is no need. Once again, it was more than justified - he directly threatened an OH admin as well as a threat to the runnings of a forum

Doing that on any other forum would have landed him a permanant IP ban.
    agreed. i wasnt online the past few days to see the situation but i did read kazams post about him directing his frustration at wynode. his choice of words would be a IPban in my eyes.

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Then call me two faced. We take threats very seriously. Go and re-read Kazam's post and imagine that he was saying that to you in your workplace/home. Respect is a two-way street. Kazam gets no respect (what is there to respect? He threatened someone. Respect is EARNED, not given) seeing that he has ZERO respect for the administrator of this forum

I replied to Kazam's threatening post telling him not to do it as it would get him banned. His response was: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=56. If you can assume all that stuff about Wynode from nothing, then I can assume that Kazam was not about to back down from his threat based on his post.
    lol this is not even worth passing onto kazam.... you guys have really lost the plot, u are all a little.... "how do you say... ahh.. paranoid" (Scarface). watchout guys, the movement comin 2 getchyah lol ban people for their actions not for their threats. goodluck, i am sure kazams one month off will turn you guys into the most popular / successful spam-free forum on the earth. "ozhonda 4 lyfe". nufsaid from me, no point wasting time with you guys, kazam will be back he'll have his say then.

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    to twincam

u do realise every blog on ozhonda is not like petronas, if you take a look at ur big bosses blog, one of them simply says something along the lines of 'hi just got back from dinner, got so much catching up to do on forums'

would u deem that as useless blog? that is sort of like twittering. so is it ok for us ave. joe members to blog things along those lines? as long ias its not offensive? am i allowed to blog, 'so i just fed the dog, i think his really hungry today he ate heaps' or will i get infracted/banned coz u guys see that as spam.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    would u deem that as useless blog? that is sort of like twittering. so is it ok for us ave. joe members to blog things along those lines? as long ias its not offensive? am i allowed to blog, 'so i just fed the dog, i think his really hungry today he ate heaps' or will i get infracted/banned coz u guys see that as spam.
    If you are back on the topic of the blog, as long as it is not sexually explicit and does not promote illegal activity, then you'll be alright.