Thread: h23a civic

Member Array
    Car:
    ek h23a

h23a civic

hey got a civic with h23a im goin to try and turbo it how much do yous think a decent setup woud cost?
    Last edited by VTECY0; 26-10-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    i think they call it custom $$$$
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    depends on a lot of different things like buying all new parts or some secondhand etc and if you can do most of the work yoruself but i wouldnt hold my breath at anything less 10,000 for a decent setup
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    ek h23a

Quote Originally Posted by lookingforboost View Post
    depends on a lot of different things like buying all new parts or some secondhand etc and if you can do most of the work yoruself but i wouldnt hold my breath at anything less 10,000 for a decent setup
    aw k yer i was thinkin round that thanks mate

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    there may be a few companies over in the states the make turbo manifolds, so that may save you a bit of cash instead of getting a custom one made. im not sure what turbo would be sufficient for a H23 though, so may have to buy brand new. injectors, if you feel fine with running used, GTR 444cc injectors, a walbro fuel pump is pretty cheap aswell. since your a typical OBD1 or OBD2, you can use a conversion harness & run a chipped ecu, harness is fairly cheap, & if your already OBD1, just send the ecu away to get chipped. few other things like intercooler, piping, exhaust, etc...

Member Array
    Car:
    ek h23a

Quote Originally Posted by VTECnique View Post
    there may be a few companies over in the states the make turbo manifolds, so that may save you a bit of cash instead of getting a custom one made. im not sure what turbo would be sufficient for a H23 though, so may have to buy brand new. injectors, if you feel fine with running used, GTR 444cc injectors, a walbro fuel pump is pretty cheap aswell. since your a typical OBD1 or OBD2, you can use a conversion harness & run a chipped ecu, harness is fairly cheap, & if your already OBD1, just send the ecu away to get chipped. few other things like intercooler, piping, exhaust, etc...
    yer i was plannin on gettin a new computer and stuff. i few ppl hav tried in the states for me but cant seem to find anything

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    try going to westside mufflers they do custom turbo kits and fabrications ask him how much he can do it for

Member Array
    Car:
    ek h23a
    Quote Originally Posted by NVD52K View Post
    try going to westside mufflers they do custom turbo kits and fabrications ask him how much he can do it for
    aw k thanks will give it try