Back to the back seats....
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK4
    Bro at first i also took off the seats but seriously i do not feel anything either then the noise.. Well basicly i remove everything that i could to reduce the weight Whats really effective is those black Tar Under your Car and Drilling holes is one good thing too...
    Quote Originally Posted by locote View Post
    what the total weight of the rear seats in a EG5..
    bottom and rear rest part???
    If HONDA Does Not Race There Will Be No HONDA

Seeyou@9000rpm

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    are we talking the coke itself, or the combined weight of the coke AND the plastic bottle itself? lol
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Quote Originally Posted by hotdc2 View Post
    sorry to go off topic but:

One litre was originally defined as "the volume of water that would weigh one kilo under standard temperature and pressure."

But 'standard temp and pressure' is a poor definition, and in 1901 it was refined to be:
    "the space occupied by 1 kg of pure water at the temperature of its maximum density (3.98 °C) under a pressure of 1 atm. "

But... that made a litre to be 1.000 028 dm^3 (one decimetre, dm, is 10cm) And scientists decided that wasn't very pretty. In 1964, it was again redefined to be exactly one dm^3 - or a volume 10cm by 10cm by 10cm. So today, I litre of pure water, at 3.98°C and one atmosphere, is slightly less then a kg. But not much.

One litre of other liquids will have totally different masses - the mass is dependant on the density. On litre of molten lead will wheigh a lot more than one litre of water

In short - a 2L bottle of coke does not weigh 2Kg.
    so its more or less than 2kg for 2L bottle of coke?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    I'm assuming coke is denser than pure water at any temperature, and when you talk about a bottle of coke you're talking about the bottle also not just 2L worth of coke soaked into the back seat so yeah 2L bottle of coke will be more than 2kg...haha

And more on topic, take the seats and everything else out for track, otherwise don't bother for the streets in my opinion

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    box on wheels
    LOL jus weight the 2L coke on the scale... so dont have to debate about it lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    R34 GTT
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdc2 View Post
    sorry to go off topic but:

One litre was originally defined as "the volume of water that would weigh one kilo under standard temperature and pressure."

But 'standard temp and pressure' is a poor definition, and in 1901 it was refined to be:
    "the space occupied by 1 kg of pure water at the temperature of its maximum density (3.98 °C) under a pressure of 1 atm. "

But... that made a litre to be 1.000 028 dm^3 (one decimetre, dm, is 10cm) And scientists decided that wasn't very pretty. In 1964, it was again redefined to be exactly one dm^3 - or a volume 10cm by 10cm by 10cm. So today, I litre of pure water, at 3.98°C and one atmosphere, is slightly less then a kg. But not much.

One litre of other liquids will have totally different masses - the mass is dependant on the density. On litre of molten lead will wheigh a lot more than one litre of water

In short - a 2L bottle of coke does not weigh 2Kg.
    lol soz 2 b a random but lol geek
    106.3 Kw Atw
    Boostech Performance

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    lol why am I so suprised to see that comment on a forum that is mostly populated by asians
    '99 Integra GSi (gone)
    '95 Integra Vti-r (drag-spec)
    '91 Cressida Grande (daily)
    MT Drag Radials, Injen CAI (dc2r) & various parts for sale:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112491