Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Will post the dimensions when i get my hands on my manual.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbel View Post
    ^^ Thats in japanese...
    I want to find out the default ride height setting as displayed on the type flex manual
    page 5 to page 7 , http://www.tein.com/tech_info/inst/6a64u.pdf
    are they the same to monoflex?
    On Page 9 of the jap document, ride height measured from center of rim to the wheel arch is 350mm for front and 345mm for rear.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    aaron - how did you access the tein pdf? says you have to sign in.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, DC2 VTi-R, CL09
    ^^ you can get your free registration at
    http://www.tein.co.jp/e/instruction_manual/index.html

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    aaron - how did you access the tein pdf? says you have to sign in.
    I signed it. lol. Just put a fake email address and password. You don't need to activate the account, it works straight away

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    ^^ you can get your free registration at
    http://www.tein.co.jp/e/instruction_manual/index.html
    As aaron has said in that instruction manual he posted.

Refer to top 2 diagrams on sheet 6 and use the values from the table of sheet 9 to refer how it is set for in default setting.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, DC2 VTi-R, CL09
    Thanks man... so you selling your monoflex hey...
    Whats the setting on yours? front how many click rear? im noobs with this coilover.. at the moment i use soft setting ( 15 click from hardest) both front and rear... and still hard as rock....and i think the preload setting for the spring is too low..i want to make it higher a little bit, thats why i need a refference of whats the default setting is...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Whats the setting on yours? front how many click rear? im noobs with this coilover.. at the moment i use soft setting ( 15 click from hardest) both front and rear... and still hard as rock....and i think the preload setting for the spring is too low..i want to make it higher a little bit, thats why i need a refference of whats the default setting is...
    Damping and spring rates are two different things, so I guess you are feeling the spring rate. Using softest damper settings will give you a bouncy ride because the movement takes longer to slow down, while the stiffer setting absorbs movement quicker, but at the risk of being uncomfortable. I have Flex, not Monoflex, but I use 10 clicks from hardest for front and 11 clicks from hardest for rear.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    My setting i constantly change depending on if i have the gramlights or ce28N on since i have the EDFC controller.

As putting them both on with the same damper setting have there differences in ride comfort.

I normally leave it on around 8 or 12....depending on which wheel.
    Any softer and it's too bouncy.

As aaron said - preload is how the distance your spring can compress and the spring rate is the rate at which your spring compress upon load. Preload should be set to your country or state from supplier or whatever. Monoflex are quite stiff in that response i changed mine so it has more room to compress but is still quite firm.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Sorry to bring up this old tread, I wanted to get the manual for the mono flex but the link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone provide me an electronic version of the manual. Thanks in advance!