Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reupholstery

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000

Reupholstery

Ok guys my car is being bought tomorrow at last finally, yay! anyway i am buying a Honda s2k and so long as the guy comes through tomorow ill be putting a deposit on the s2k tomorrow so it will be mine, already found the perfect one, but it has the red interior which isnt my favorite i prefer the black (call me fussy) anyway eventually the seats will go for bucket seats, but was wondering if anyone has ever, or knows anyone who has got there s2k reupholstered such as the floor and sides, as i would prefer to change the red to black. any help will be much appreciated, thanks.
    Brendan

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan1990 View Post
    Ok guys my car is being bought tomorrow at last finally, yay! anyway i am buying a Honda s2k and so long as the guy comes through tomorow ill be putting a deposit on the s2k tomorrow so it will be mine, already found the perfect one, but it has the red interior which isnt my favorite i prefer the black (call me fussy) anyway eventually the seats will go for bucket seats, but was wondering if anyone has ever, or knows anyone who has got there s2k reupholstered such as the floor and sides, as i would prefer to change the red to black. any help will be much appreciated, thanks.
    Brendan
    I gurantee you. It will be cheaper and much more convinient to find someone to do a trim swap with.

There should be quiet a few interests here on ozhonda. Just ask around. Itll be free and both individuals are benefiting from it.
    No point getting it re-trimmed. Id only re trim something to a colour factory never made.

Youll save hundreds if not thousands if you just do a trim swap.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    i agree with OMG.JAI.xD

i've got a black interior.. i've thought about how monte carlo blue with red interior would look, but think it looks more neat with the black.. but i'm sure you could find someone to do a swap.

Member Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Just do a swap with someone, it will either be free if the condition is the same or you might even get cash on top.

Save your money, reupholsteries range from 2k-5k depending on material and shop.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    hmm, if red leather didn't look so retarded on a red car, I'd swap with you in a nutshell.

wonder how it does look? anyone got pics?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    What state are you from? Ive got black interior and depending on the condition of the red I may be interested in doing a swap

My car came with black interior the owner before me changed the door trim and seats too red, he bought them from honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I love my red interior, but it's a MY00 so only the seats carpet and door inserts are red. The red in the 2002 onwards was a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    I love my red interior, but it's a MY00 so only the seats carpet and door inserts are red. The red in the 2002 onwards was a travesty.
    Aus we both joined ozhonda during the same month and yr, *hugs bro*

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Ok, but no reach around!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    wow thanks for the feedback, the swap does dounes gud and i got a message from a guy offering a swap so if the deal comes through andi get the car sometime next week ill post up some pics for ppl to c. thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    sounds good, looking forward to it!