Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Most commonly known as the Accord SiR.
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Coupes are rare in other countries but here in the US is very common...You'll see them almost every where you go but ofcourse there most likely be stock...Its pretty rare to see fix up Accords though...
    Last edited by Nor_Cal_CD7; 30-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.

^^ Nice to see you on here!
    I like your new looks, it's totally different from beire
    But as others said on HS, you need your camber kit sorted asap and get lower =p

Quote Originally Posted by sugz View Post
    ^^ Nice to see you on here!
    I like your new looks, it's totally different from beire
    But as others said on HS, you need your camber kit sorted asap and get lower =p
    Thanks..Got my rear camber kit on the way...Still waiting to buy my Front Skunk2 LCA though...Hopefully friday when I get paid i'll pick one up...Planning on getting my car painted too hopefully next month...

same here, SPC rear camber kit on its way from US lol

Koni Sport Springs and Shocks (Yellow) added

Original:

New:

I didn't believe it when the salesman told me it would transform the handling of the car - It's the first time I've done a major mod to a car. Its now in a totally different league - it actually feels like the car handles way beyond the capability of the clutch and brakes. Love it.
    Last edited by Holy Frog; 02-02-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Looks a lot better than standard "4WD" spec! Good to hear the handling is improved, that's the main reason, safety.

I think that looks really good. Definitely looks better than standard, but nothing like the slammed look which just seems to attract unwanted attention. Nice!

Yeah thanks, Troy. initially, I was slightly concerned about the leaning forward look, but I think I'll get a few more mm's with a full tank (empty atm). I cant believe how high it was before ! lol
    I can't get over the handling - every 5 minutes I have deep cravings to go for another drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Haha have to catch up for a cruise sometime. Your number plate says Northern Territory! Move to the Gold Coast eh.

I moved here from the Gold Coast in 1997

Member Array
    Car:
    eg breeeeze,eg5
    looking good, cut your grill =P make it look like this

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    quick noob question.. does bb6 cluster direct fit to cd5? or needs slight modification?