Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    As requested by tmy-

Last edited by FAT VTI; 19-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Here's My old car... Sad to see her go!

XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Accord Vti VTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by FAT VTI View Post
    Hey bumper, your car is neat mate, Love Lenso's on accords.
    In answer to your questions-
    1) side indicators off ebay, you can probably get black housed ones im pretty sure I've seen them.
    2) 96-97 (series 2) have longer bumper (indicator) lights than the 94-95 front bumper lights, so no they won't fit.
    You can still get clear or black housed front bumper lights off ebay as well.
    Also, what front strut brace have u got?, I've heard they reduce body roll significantly in lowered accords.
    Cheers FAT VTI..

Thought there might be a difference in front bumper lights.. Will have to check out ebay..

The strut brace is no brand but is sturdy.. Does make a difference and has stiffened the up front end..

I am looking at going simular to your setup in regards to the lights.. They just clear or black housing??
    Last edited by bumper; 19-05-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Yeah mine are clear, I've gone an entire silver and white theme throughout so it makes sense...
    U should be able to find something on ebay.
    xploding where abouts are u from?

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Accord Vti VTEC
    FAT Vti: Your car is looking pretty dam schlammed.. How much have you lowered it??

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    -3.5 all round or there abouts.
    I raised the front up since those pics to have it sitting equal, however now the springs have settled the rear may be a touch lower but i seem to notice it when no1 else does lol. Tein basics, Don't you have the same suspension Bumper? or am i thinking of some1 else?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Ah, bumper and VTI hot CD5's

Here is my contribution !

Nothing too special atm,

Pics were taken before the bumper was fixed (was scratched on the left hand side and doesn't look like the bar sits under the lights properly)

Oh, and justquietlyonthedownlow,

Why does everyone have to flame each other about one an another opinions ! If you don't have anything good/contributing to say don't say it at all imo !

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Yeah mine are clear, I've gone an entire silver and white theme throughout so it makes sense...
    U should be able to find something on ebay.
    xploding where abouts are u from?
    Im down in melbourne... I still have to say the CD5's still to this day is a damn hot looking car.

I missed my old car but then again i love my euro just as much.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    haha tmy,
    Poids car is too "stock" with "rims bro" looking in comparison to the "ricer look".
    I still reckon Poids car is very neat, not overdone and an absolute sleeper which shits over a high cd5 with a front lip & decals :P
    TMY were u the dude who tried to start up ozaccord again? what ever happened to that?
    Hey Bun135, you like my contribution of your car? lol, was trying to suprise ya.

Yeah, Turbo CD5 = Epic Sleeper.

cheers for chucking up those pictures, good little photoshoot you guys had back then

Yeah i was trying to bring it back.

I've just purchased the domain, so i put forums up last week. So being to make the return to www.OzAccord.com. Just need all the old members to stumble across it to help rebuild the community.

Few people have been signing up. Had like 6 new people today.

Hopfully wont be to long till its all up to scratch
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    Quote Originally Posted by bumper View Post
    Hey FAT VTI where did you get your clear side indicators??

Also do you know if the CD5 Series 2 Front Bar indicators will fit Series 1?? Im looking at getting some clear ones??

Here are some pics of my CD5 Vti.

Mods: 18inch Lenso Concept 5's, D2 Coilovers, JDM Black housing headlights, CAI, Front Strut Bar, Tinted Windows, 2 1/4 Exhaust w/twin tip (not sure of brand), HM Headers, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs and Top Gun Performance Leads, Viper alarm, Sound System.

Let me know what you think??

I really like your look bumper. Good height and the rims really suit it well

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Accord Vti VTEC
    FAT VTI - Nah not me mate. I got D2's in mine. What are the basic's like?? Heard Tein are the shizz.

TMY - Cheers for the comments.. What else you got planned for your ride??

When is ozaccord going to be back in action?? Good work with getting it back on the web.. I learnt so much from that site.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    Quote Originally Posted by bumper View Post
    FAT VTI - Nah not me mate. I got D2's in mine. What are the basic's like?? Heard Tein are the shizz.

TMY - Cheers for the comments.. What else you got planned for your ride??

When is ozaccord going to be back in action?? Good work with getting it back on the web.. I learnt so much from that site.
    OzAccord is back up now bro. But its a new forum, so there is none of all the old information. But we can rebuild. I'm about to grab some handy stuff off Cd5tuner and chuck it up on OzAccord.

My CD5 is stock. I bought an FD instead of modding mine. But i've just sold my FD. I plan to do some simple mods, but im in no rush.