Thread: Burg Design?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1

Burg Design?

Hey, was just wondering if anyone has dealed with Burg Design before?

http://www.burgdesign.com.au/catalog...roducts_id=618

they have front and rear lips, and the grill, for the civics very cheap ($115, $115, $65) and was justwondering if anyone knows the quality of these and whether they fit fine? or are they another Car mate quality product..

Thanks in advance

purchased a rear lip and type r grille from Burg Design... quality is good... all plastic... No problems with fitting

Banned Array
    Car:
    Civic Turbo
    those little skirts look sic

yeah the front lip for da civic looks alright! quite close to the OEM one...and yeah quite cheap!

they're melb, cooL! i might go down sometime soon 2 check it out!
    when i do, i'll let u guys know what it's like down there and if i get 2 c any of their works...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    yeah do that... im sure the pictures they have are off actual Honda photos.. not of their work.. not sure.. but check it out for us!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    my friend bought the grill and i helped him install it... the only gripes we had was that the thing was really cheap, gritty plastic... u feel ur bumper and then the grill and u'll know wot i mean as to the difference in quality...

but its very easy to spray as the mesh and grill are separable, and it fits in like a glove...for 65 bucks who can ask for more? and its not exactly that teh soft, bendy plastic will give u chassis flex ro nething

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    im still debating whether i should go for the CTR look or not... painting the lips and grills are just gonna another set of lips... um.. decisions decisions.. i should post some of my car pics and let u guys decide