Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    If you can drive turbo, slap a turbo in that bad boy, the SOHC VTEC with a turbo puts out excellent power... $2k is pretty tight for an engine conversion, unless you know people... You're usually looking at $3k for a B16A DOHC VTEC and B18C2 DOHC VTEC from a half cut, thats not including the labour for the conversion - which ranges from $400-$1k...

As for a white EG, they tend to look good lowered with a nice set of 15inch JDM/replica wheels on them... Not to mention a mugen half lip *drools*..

Get some pics up of your little beast, hope to see you at a few meets in the future...
    Welcome to OzHonda too

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
    hahahahahaa i had to read it three times lol well obviously i'm so excited i cna't type properly tonight.... lol

ok budget... i have no idea. no more than 2k i spose for the engine
    is that a tigha$$ budget? its currently got 170k on the clock but i want something new and a little bit zippier. maybe even turbo charged?
    bahh wat can i say, im a male....its the first thing i saw haha
    just do like me, b18c swap, then turbo
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Civic VTi
    it's a modest budget, but you might be able to achieve something simple.
    What happened to your skyline? How did you write it off?
    really? i just need to find a place thats got them... was told to get a half cut civic might be cheaper... dunno it's just soooo damn slow. but its also auto so i probably won't get that much from it....

my beloved skyr33 was wrapped round a pole. week in hospital and no car to show for it. it had a good run, had it for just over two years. had a r31 before that. very nice car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    really? i just need to find a place thats got them... was told to get a half cut civic might be cheaper... dunno it's just soooo damn slow. but its also auto so i probably won't get that much from it....

my beloved skyr33 was wrapped round a pole. week in hospital and no car to show for it. it had a good run, had it for just over two years. had a r31 before that. very nice car.
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but what caused the accident?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Civic VTi
    bahh wat can i say, im a male....its the first thing i saw haha
    just do like me, b18c swap, then turbo
    bahaahaha bloody males. how did that set you back? where can i get my hands on one? so u did a conversion after u got it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Civic VTi
    If you can drive turbo, slap a turbo in that bad boy, the SOHC VTEC with a turbo puts out excellent power... $2k is pretty tight for an engine conversion, unless you know people... You're usually looking at $3k for a B16A DOHC VTEC and B18C2 DOHC VTEC from a half cut, thats not including the labour for the conversion - which ranges from $400-$1k...

thanks dude this is exactly what i was looking for... the body is pretty good(ish) and i want to do a few customs on the inside... probably looking at around 5-6k all up including labour... still trying to figure out if the cars worth it or not lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Civic VTi
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but what caused the accident?
    nah it's cool... caused by me being a dick and not paying attention to what i was doing. funnily enough i wrapped it right outside ginza imports on parramatta road... AT PEAK HOUR!!!! so so so embarressed.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Welcome
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    nah it's cool... caused by me being a dick and not paying attention to what i was doing. funnily enough i wrapped it right outside ginza imports on parramatta road... AT PEAK HOUR!!!! so so so embarressed.
    Well glad to hear you're ok.
    But the greatest mod you can do for your car is improve your driving skills.
    An engine swap would be good for an excuse to swap out that slushbox auto.
    I just think you should make sure you have your attitude towards driving right before putting too much power through the Civic.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Hi Lauren,

All the best with your build, i'm sure you'll be able to conjure up a good package for your budget.

Have a chat to the guys/gals on the Sunday week meet and i'm sure someone can hook you up.

Welcome!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Panda EG/CRV
    Welcome to the forums Lauren -
    hope you enjoy browsing the forums as much as i do.
    there is so much info on this site, it ist funny, so before you post something - be sure to search and you will most likely find what you want to know from previous posts/threads :]

Hooray for white EGs! this my hardparker -

front lip/ambers/ cf bonnet can do so much to the appearance :]

hope to see you at the next bday meet ^^

Jeff

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    welcome to ozhonda