Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cd5 accord h22a

Cool h22a fuel system parts

hi every body , im looking at upgrading my fuel system and need some dos and donts , my motor h22a has intake header and 2.5inch exhaust so im thinking that the fuel pump needs to be replaced cuts out sometimes , anyone know where to buy aftermarket ones in vic ? walbro or bosch etc?
    also thinking about a adjustable fuel regulator too , where do i find this in vic , do i need this on a mostly stock motor or is this overkill , car is my daily driver so it will never be a drag/10sec car or any thing like that and the car is 94 accord with h22a convertion
    thanks

akmotorworks sells them in vic
    --------------------------------------

NA all the way, turbos are ghey.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    my motor h22a has intake header and 2.5inch exhaust so im thinking that the fuel pump needs to be replaced cuts out sometimes
    Are you sure your fuel pump is the problem? there are many components in the fuel system and there are components and variables external to the fuel system that can cause what appears to be fuel cut. For example, timing.

If it is your fuel pump then either OEM or aftermarket. I recommend grumpyrooster from motorsport induction and you can grab the walbro fuel pump off him.