Quote Originally Posted by Webby_roller View Post
Do you mind me asking what you mean by how its driven? Like atm my driving style is just normal with the usual given it a bit onto an emtpy high way or when needed to get out of a sticky situation....

And do how does your servicing schedule look like for the motor? oil every 5k? etc.
look after it, warm it up, gradually increase revs as u start to drive........(eg. cruze and rev to say 3000rpm for first couple of km's then add some load and rev to 4000rpm, get the turbo spooling and that air into the motor gradually.......then even rev a liuttle harde with more load..............once ur comfortable with water tempos and oil temps, then go for a full throttle squirt...........cruze the last couple of km's home to get everything back to operating temps.........let engine idle/cool down before shutting it off..........

service is every 5000km's and it includes the basic oil and oil filter as well as spark plugs and a thorough check of everything else........coolant, brake and clutch fluid, gearbox oil.................

for me its my prie and joy and my daily..............so it must be spot on all day every day.....