Member Array
    Car:
    HONDA SK7

Drive Shaft Coming out on Driver Side

Hi Guys

The other night my driveshaft on the driverside desided to completely pop out of the diff at high speeds.. Usually it decideds to pop out a lil which is the main problem. EVery time i take the car out for a drive i need to completely slot it back into place. But the other night the gears were completely out of the diff.. The locking pin or washer on the end of the shaft is there. This also leads to loss of tranny oil.. I got Kaaz LSD in it tranny also.. Would it be due to the LSD locking the wheels and putting pressure on it..
    MTR - Mad Turk Racing
    DA9 LS/Vtec V2,145.8kw ATW V2,PB 13.409@107mph 2.299 60ft.... 4.5 year old r888's
    DYNO DAVE TUNED
    Like a Post you See then hit me, PQ+

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    ask the diff installer if they clearanced it properly to the housing when they installed it.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    by now your inner cv may have worn away the bit that locks it into the diff carrier.

check the end of the spline

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Get a new c clip that goes on the inboard CV joint. Careful not to stretch it too much when installing it over the shaft.