Page 92 of 246 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

wow been a while since i opened CU2 page... been so busy with uni and work!!! arghhh....

since the US dollar is weak now, i planned to get this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INJEN...#ht_1006wt_939

its $330 delivered to my doorstep. Just wondering what are your views in this intake and would it make a huge difference to automatic CU2. oh most importantly, it should fit CU2 right!
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i like the first eye lid better

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    wow been a while since i opened CU2 page... been so busy with uni and work!!! arghhh....

since the US dollar is weak now, i planned to get this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INJEN...#ht_1006wt_939

its $330 delivered to my doorstep. Just wondering what are your views in this intake and would it make a huge difference to automatic CU2. oh most importantly, it should fit CU2 right!
    ah youll love it mate! great time do buy

ive got an injen CAI and it sounds so beasty. you do get a bit more of a pull on the lower revs, but it sounds insane .. haha ...
    i know a few of the guys in the states have injen fitted to their auto tsxs and love it ... so to answer your question ..yea they do fit our cu2 ..

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    i like the first eye lid better
    haha yea what about both ..... at the same time .. hahaha ... youll have no headlights left ..

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    oh yea AEM has a new CAI for our CU2's

http://store.excelerateperformance.c.../i-396041.aspx

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ANDREW!

first of all, i got T10 LED's on my Parkers, and yeah, they are really bright!
    LOL never knew what they were called until Tony told me though, they came with my H.I.D's so yeah haha!

on yoru other note Andrew, those slim line Eye Lids don't look too bad!
    But then again they don't make much of a "head-turning/eye-catching" difference.
    So i wouldn't want to spend some dollars on a few pieces of plastic like that, but that's just my opinion.

Seriously guys, every one of your posts means a hell of a lot, haha, don't want the CU2 to become an extinct line of Honda haha.
    haha good to hear from you to simon! hey mate i havent made those vids of my ethrottle yet been heaps busy hopefully sometime this week ill tee it up!

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    sry guys... been working on subaru

NICE CHOICE ALBII!! LOVE GEAR 3 HEY??
    3rd gear is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    very nice!!
    Thanks mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    albii comparing the two, which one do you like better?
    Well, the euro has more refinement and a slicker gearchange ,but the MPS is a weapon.. 2 totally different cars. I enjoy them both.

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    Well, the euro has more refinement and a slicker gearchange ,but the MPS is a weapon.. 2 totally different cars. I enjoy them both.
    LOL make me want to have a lil pocket rocket as well albii. Nice

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Woohooooo!! bought the intake finally... loving AUD!!! cant wait for it to be installed in my car... hehehe
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

after reading your post, i bought the intake straight away!!!! thanks netjester.. btw your grill looks HOT! i would love you to make that for me =P
    IN3RTIA

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    oh gosh I've been MIA for soooo long @_@....hard to catch up with what's been happening...stupid uni and work has killed my e-social life haha :P
    I didn't even have time to test my fog lights HIDs...in the process of RMA-ing them...so much effort just to get warranty on the bloody things...><

I'm really tempted to get the Injen CAI now T_T...haven't got paid yet...Injen CAI or Mugen kit first...hmmm care to help me decide guys?! :P

sry guys... been working on subaru

NICE CHOICE ALBII!! LOVE GEAR 3 HEY??
    What?! have you got a rex too or something :O...

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    after reading your post, i bought the intake straight away!!!! thanks netjester.. btw your grill looks HOT! i would love you to make that for me =P
    haha no worries mate! your gonna love it .. did you get the polished metal or polished black. I wanted a red one hahahah but they dont make it for our models. hahah.

as a matter of fact i had my grill redone and ill post up pics, soley because the diy wasnt all that great ill admit it! hahaha but it looks very sleak now. if i have some time tomorow ill upload some pics.

let us know if you have any probs installing the kit, but you should be fine, its pretty straight forward.

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwangstuhhh View Post
    oh gosh I've been MIA for soooo long @_@....hard to catch up with what's been happening...stupid uni and work has killed my e-social life haha :P
    I didn't even have time to test my fog lights HIDs...in the process of RMA-ing them...so much effort just to get warranty on the bloody things...><

I'm really tempted to get the Injen CAI now T_T...haven't got paid yet...Injen CAI or Mugen kit first...hmmm care to help me decide guys?! :P

What?! have you got a rex too or something :O...
    haha yea tony have you got a rex lined up or something!

oh yea kwang i installed my hb3 hids and they are effin insane but one of my bulbs is faulty. ahhh so frustrating!! got another one on the way, so i definitely feel your pain! hahaha

and +1 to the intake. say goodbye to your fuel economy because youll be revving every chance you get to hear her purr! hahaha

"88AJN"