Page 209 of 246 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219 ... LastLast
Results 2,497 to 2,508 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Nice spot! But... does this create any gain etc on the CU2?
    Not sure what do you mean by gain. but if you mean power gain, then no. Throttle controller's about adjusting the sensitivity of your throttle.

Had mine set on middle setting. Besides getting a much better instant response from the throttle, the gearbox seems to hold gear alot longer in "D" mode (kinda like in S mode) This means, alot more fun to drive now.
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    I had a similar device made by Pivot on my FD and it did improve the lag throttle response but I doubt it will gain dramatic benefit on CU2 since I cannot feel a severe throttle lag, if there is any it's nothing compared to FD.
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

No not power gain of course... its a throttle controller... What I meant to ask is "Is it worthed to put it on CU2?"

I think you sir has answer my question

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    I had a similar device made by Pivot on my FD and it did improve the lag throttle response but I doubt it will gain dramatic benefit on CU2 since I cannot feel a severe throttle lag, if there is any it's nothing compared to FD.
    You will be surprised to find the lag after you have the throttle controller

No not power gain of course... its a throttle controller... What I meant to ask is "Is it worthed to put it on CU2?"

I think you sir has answer my question
    I think as a overall, its more worth it on a manual car (doesn't matter if its CU2 or CL9) than a auto car. In manual, since all gear shifting is manually controlled, a throttle lag will be annoying when the car isn't doing what you have just inputed. But in auto, everything's pretty much done for you, so the lag isn't as noticable. Hope it makes sense.

So......is it worthwhile to have......yes its still quite nice to have in my auto cu2, but its not exactly essential.
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i want one. nuff said
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

I have one in mine. I use it from time to time for fun and I do feel a difference. The response is a lot more sensitive. My CU2 is manual btw.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    where u guys getting the controller from?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesil View Post

So......is it worthwhile to have......yes its still quite nice to have in my auto cu2, but its not exactly essential.
    Will it affect any fuel consumption figures on Auto?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    Import it myself.

Unfortunately, i do think it does affect the consumption. No real figure to prove, but i think it does make the car drink more (quite reasonable as its basically pushing the pedal for you more)

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesil View Post
    Import it myself.
    how much to buy one off ya, and i might be banned for asking so pm me?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    Bought mine second hand from JDMConcept.

The one I have is a 3 pilot one or something and there's 3 modes. Normal, Economy and Sports. 98% of the time I just drive in normal so that SHOULD not affect the fuel consumption. I never use economy mode lol and when I'm in Sports mode, it's only for a few minutes if not, a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    hey guys,
    shit it's been a while since i've posted something,
    i'm planning to get a set of wheels with the following specs:
    18x8.75 5x114.3 +35
    and my cu2 is currently on Tein S Tech Springs.
    Just wondering if those wheel specs are too aggressive and if guard rolling is needed?
    Will invest in coilovers at a later stage when i have money lol..

Here's a recent photo of my car since it's been like last year since i've last posted haha.
    The fronts might need a roll depending on the tyre size you're going to get. Rears will be fine, not aggressive for the rears man. Fronts should be flush.. I finkz. Lol