Page 243 of 246 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246 LastLast
Results 2,905 to 2,916 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Did you end up getting it? I don't know if I should get one or not...urgh. I think I prefer the standard bumpers, the Type S one is definitely the one I want!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    I can get genuine type s parts for cheap. Ready for pick up in may already got pedals
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Did you end up getting it? I don't know if I should get one or not...urgh. I think I prefer the standard bumpers, the Type S one is definitely the one I want!
    Yeah man! It looks so much nicer now!

I do like the type S CU2s i see from Russia but theres something about the modulo which makes it look more aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    I can get genuine type s parts for cheap. Ready for pick up in may already got pedals
    How and how much?
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    I do like the type S CU2s i see from Russia but theres something about the modulo which makes it look more aggressive.
    Yeah, the side mouldings makes it a bit too aggressive for me. I like the line that extends from the tail lights to the bottom of the bumper on the standard/Type S model. Hard choice if I should repair and repaint my scratched rear bumper for a few hundred or just purchase a Modulo one.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Yeah, the side mouldings makes it a bit too aggressive for me. I like the line that extends from the tail lights to the bottom of the bumper on the standard/Type S model. Hard choice if I should repair and repaint my scratched rear bumper for a few hundred or just purchase a Modulo one.

Fair enough,

Is this the 2nd time yours got hit? Or am I confusing you with another person? haha

What price difference are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    Fair enough,

Is this the 2nd time yours got hit? Or am I confusing you with another person? haha
    It's nothing bad, just a small scrape but getting it re-painted is about $300? A new bumper is $850? Just still border lining as to what to do.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    It's nothing bad, just a small scrape but getting it re-painted is about $300? A new bumper is $850? Just still border lining as to what to do.

Pretty hefty!!
    Which CU2 do you have?

I'm under the impression you have a white lux with TE37's
    Or is that someone else?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    it's a red cu2
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Would definitely save up for a new modulo rear bumper than fixing it at $300. The finish will be different with resprayed bumpers.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    it's a red cu2
    Mayytee you are some crazy as stalker. Yep, I think I did want to just get the modulo rear initially but then I want to save up for a new car too so it's all hard. I think I'll just live with the scrape for a bit. I'll just do some dodgy as touch up paint repair while I'm still deciding.

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    i want to get a thule fairing for the cu2.
    what size would you guys recommend?

is it best to stick out a bit on the sides?
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    Finally got the car lowered and aero kit fitted.
    Next is probably paint match the silver around the mugen grill. What do you guys think about doing that?

Looks perfect. what are the wheel specs front & rear (width & offset)? or just all around?