Page 101 of 246 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    I have just dropped my Euro with the Eibach Pro-spring, but noted a fair bit of 'in-toeing' with the rear wheels after. Did you guys noted that after dropping your cars?
    yeah i have the same problem too...and the HIDs appear to be already on their limit...so my beam length has shortened slightly..

just have to add more weight in the boot (e.g. sound system?) lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    yes 100 pages, well doen people!!
    I have just dropped my Euro with the Eibach Pro-spring, but noted a fair bit of 'in-toeing' with the rear wheels after. Did you guys noted that after dropping your cars?
    i have booked in for an alignment tomorrow as I may wear out those new 19" tyres if i don't do anything about it.
    yeah, after suspension city installed my tein's, they said that my rear wheels will be on a negative camber, in my opinion, it looks pretty cool, kind of like i'm running on a camber kit on a certain degree haha, but when driving on the freeway i noticed the alignment was pretty off! so pretty dangerous! they said to me drive 100-200km's so the springs settle in and then book in for alignment.

oh and HAPPY 100 Page Anniversary CU2 Modders.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nesterjester View Post
    nice simon!! looks good bro! bet your thinking to yourself how did I ever get around without them! hahahha

had to get on the 100th page of our thread! great milestone guys hopefully we can get it to 200!!!!
    thanks andrew!

haha yeah, so true, feels like those springs were made for the car haha! love riding low!

and definately a great milestone, congratulations everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    OFF TOPIC:
    quick question,,
    when u guys see other cu2, how do u feel?
    i always seem to find myself smiling and asking, "does my car look that goooood?!"
    now that my car's lowered, i look at stocky CU2's and measure their side mirrors with mine to see how low my car actually is, and their reaction when they see the space between my tyres and the fenders compared to theirs is hilarious, not boasting or anything, but the feeling is great when i see another CU2.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    i look at stocky CU2's and measure their side mirrors with mine to see how low my car actually is, and their reaction when they see the space between my tyres and the fenders compared to theirs is hilarious, not boasting or anything, but the feeling is great when i see another CU2.
    HeHeHeHe... guilty. me too

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    yes 100 pages, well doen people!!
    i have booked in for an alignment tomorrow as I may wear out those new 19" tyres if i don't do anything about it.
    You"ll most likely need a rear camber kit.If CU2 is like CL9 there is no adjustment for rear camber.

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    HeHeHeHe... guilty. me too
    Guilty as charged, me 3 LOL...Happy 100th page milestone everyone . Seeing I'm on holidays now I can start doing stuff to my car!! Woooo!! First step...removing the resonator (hopefully this weekend) :P...See how that goes then onto organising my mugen kit ...

I'm also considering getting the Mugen Replica Grill off Paul now, what do you guys think?? I'll probably won't be getting rims for my CU2...too far of a stretch, especially when I want to upgrade in a few years time :P

Cheers!
    Tony

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwangstuhhh View Post
    Guilty as charged, me 3 LOL...Happy 100th page milestone everyone . Seeing I'm on holidays now I can start doing stuff to my car!! Woooo!! First step...removing the resonator (hopefully this weekend) :P...See how that goes then onto organising my mugen kit ...

I'm also considering getting the Mugen Replica Grill off Paul now, what do you guys think?? I'll probably won't be getting rims for my CU2...too far of a stretch, especially when I want to upgrade in a few years time :P

Cheers!
    Tony
    hmm at replica grill, i'm thinking of getting the REAL mugen grill just for the Mugen emblem haha!
    i'll hopefully remove my resonator by end of this week too

as for rims, getting these as a christmas present off the parents!

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    hmm at replica grill, i'm thinking of getting the REAL mugen grill just for the Mugen emblem haha!
    i'll hopefully remove my resonator by end of this week too

Oh nice! Rims aren't bad lookin' :P...I was thinking of going for some Wedsports coz my mate had it on his FD2 (before he wrote it off lol). They were really nice looking BBS replicas! I wish my parents showered with me such nice presents :P

As for the grill - I can't find the grill on JDM concept (unless I'm blind lol). Tried eBay too, couldn't find it! I was just planning to get a replica mugen grill + the mugen badge/emblem :3

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Oh nice! Rims aren't bad lookin' :P...I was thinking of going for some Wedsports coz my mate had it on his FD2 (before he wrote it off lol). They were really nice looking BBS replicas! I wish my parents showered with me such nice presents :P

As for the grill - I can't find the grill on JDM concept (unless I'm blind lol). Tried eBay too, couldn't find it! I was just planning to get a replica mugen grill + the mugen badge/emblem :3
    haha, nah, parent's promised me a christmas present since last year, so they decided to make up for it for buying rims for me LOL, not lucky haha.
    I LOVE BBS Rims, so JDM *drools. and for you to find a rare cheap replica of em is freaken lucky as!

here's the grill:

it's under the bodykits section of JDM Concept

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    hey, good choice on these rims!! i was looking at the same rims a while back, reminds me a bit of the AMG feel. Have you checked for size? cos last time i called up the supplier for these.. he did not have any 19' in stock and never got back to me to let me order them.. hope you have better luck!! great x.mas pressie.

this was my other choice.. a bit on the wild side, quite popular in JP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demoda VANQ_MACH_S&.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	17032  

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    haha, nah, parent's promised me a christmas present since last year, so they decided to make up for it for buying rims for me LOL, not lucky haha.
    I LOVE BBS Rims, so JDM *drools. and for you to find a rare cheap replica of em is freaken lucky as!

here's the grill:

it's under the bodykits section of JDM Concept
    Oh cheers! Yeh I remember I've seen it on their site...$540 for just the grill is a bit of a stretch though haha (I'm trying to save as much as I can :P)...See what happens neway.

As for the BBS replicas, they were still 2.2k shipped from HK :S Not tooo bad but still pretty exxy for replicas if you ask me :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    hey, good choice on these rims!! i was looking at the same rims a while back, reminds me a bit of the AMG feel. Have you checked for size? cos last time i called up the supplier for these.. he did not have any 19' in stock and never got back to me to let me order them.. hope you have better luck!! great x.mas pressie.

this was my other choice.. a bit on the wild side, quite popular in JP
    yeah those are abit on the wildside arn't they?
    not really into the multispokes style though, I LOVE MY 5 spoke whereas the girlfriend loves "split spokes", so i thought i get abit of both 5 spokes that are split haha!
    havent checked for sizes yet, heading to the tyrefactory tomorrow for a quick quote on 19's, see how i go.

Oh cheers! Yeh I remember I've seen it on their site...$540 for just the grill is a bit of a stretch though haha (I'm trying to save as much as I can :P)...See what happens neway.

As for the BBS replicas, they were still 2.2k shipped from HK :S Not tooo bad but still pretty exxy for replicas if you ask me :P
    yeah i remember someone on this thread saying it is a tad of a stretch for a piece of plastic haha,

PWOAH! 2.2k for replicas, that is pretty exxy, imagine genuine! ah well, can't wait to see them Tony