Page 11 of 246 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux manual
    aaron : I would of loved to have got the Tein coilovers but it will just have to wait for now.

denot : Getting it installed at Top One Auto tomorrow arvo.

I've got the Mugen grill and visor on it already.
    Doing the car up slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
    aaron : I would of loved to have got the Tein coilovers but it will just have to wait for now.

denot : Getting it installed at Top One Auto tomorrow arvo.

I've got the Mugen grill and visor on it already.
    Doing the car up slowly...
    lol youngster, so you are the guy that dedy told me about (you bought the mugen stuff fom HK, eh?)

I might pop up tomorrow for my 10k service @ topone, and might see you there!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux manual
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    lol youngster, so you are the guy that dedy told me about (you bought the mugen stuff fom HK, eh?)

I might pop up tomorrow for my 10k service @ topone, and might see you there!
    Yup that would be me....lol
    I will be heading down around 4pm.....I will see you if your heading down tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
    Yup that would be me....lol
    I will be heading down around 4pm.....I will see you if your heading down tomorrow..
    yep, depends if dedy have the time to do my service or not

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    Can one of you guys drag your CU2? Or start doing some more hardcore performance mods? I'm dying to see what the CU2 is capable of
    haha yeah true dat

2Nd Mod done, Tein SS fitted on my Cu2

Quote Originally Posted by taccord12 View Post
    2Nd Mod done, Tein SS fitted on my Cu2
    How was the ride? Post some pics up to see how low it drops!
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux CU2
    nice work, ye pics would b good, have u had a full load of passengers at the rear? any issues? are you still on the stock 18''?

don't have time to get a pic yet sorry lol, but it's roughly about a 1 finger gap fron't back, but it almost looks like there isn't any, pretty good height, and that is the standard height on the manual apparently

and yes, i'm still on 18 inch stock wheels, thinking about a new set of 18 or 19 in the near future

ride is awesome, on stock settings, which from what i can remember was something like 6 - 10 clicks back from the hardest, forgot which one exactly, it's just a little more stiffer than stock you only really notice it on big bumps, on small lil road surface bumps, its excellent cause the car doesn't bounce up and down. cornering is nice, higher speed and the car holds excellent and it's not even that stiff

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux CU2
    youngster hows the eibachs going, im dying to find out i wanna get a set already lol ><

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    youngster hows the eibachs going, im dying to find out i wanna get a set already lol ><
    same here

heading down to Topone to have a look
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux manual
    Eibach springs installed last Sat and i love it.

Handling is great, ride comfort is awesome and it has a very nice drop.

I left the car at Heasmans so they can do the alignment first thing in the morning.
    Dedy will be collecting my car from Heasmans and it will be back at Top One tomorrow afternoon.

I won't be there until 8pm tomorrow to collect the car, so you can come down and have a look.

Sorry i didn't get to take any pics but when i give it a nice clean, i will post some up.