Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: cu2 mods

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    tell us more about the custom cai... any pics?

mods after buying is only tint.. 25 all around..

Sorry for late reply, here's a picture

basically an aluminum pipe going all the way down with an apexi filter at the end, the pipe hasn't been polished so it's not shiny, and also you cannot see where they put the adapter area for the MAF sensor because its on the underside of the pipe roughly between the 2nd and the 3rd bend.

Hiya, new to this forum. Should be ordering my 09 Lux Nav Auto before the end of the month for delivery in Oct. (Need to run out company car contract).
    Visited Revzone yesterday to discuss, CAI, manifold, cat and exhaust upgrades. Just waiting for firm pricing. They're also working on an ECU tune for the CU2. Not much demand though so they're not rushing.
    I'll get the other mods done first up as I'm sure they'll be affordable.

Looking forward to hitting the streets in the Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock1au View Post
    Hiya, new to this forum. Should be ordering my 09 Lux Nav Auto before the end of the month for delivery in Oct. (Need to run out company car contract).
    Visited Revzone yesterday to discuss, CAI, manifold, cat and exhaust upgrades. Just waiting for firm pricing. They're also working on an ECU tune for the CU2. Not much demand though so they're not rushing.
    I'll get the other mods done first up as I'm sure they'll be affordable.

Looking forward to hitting the streets in the Euro.
    You can't do the exhaust manifold on the CU2 as the CU2's engine has the manifold cast into the head. And swapping a K24a3's head over is too much work because it doesn't line up properly.

If you want to modify the engine, best bet would be to swap the K24a3 into the CU2 and go from there...
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    If you want to modify the engine, best bet would be to swap the K24a3 into the CU2 and go from there...
    where can we get the K24A3 for the cu2 from? I think the legal said that the new engine has to be newer than the original one...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    You can't do the exhaust manifold on the CU2 as the CU2's engine has the manifold cast into the head. And swapping a K24a3's head over is too much work because it doesn't line up properly.

Well Revzone says it's possible. It's by no means easy nor are they sure of the benefits. I've decided against the headers for this reason.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    where can we get the K24A3 for the cu2 from? I think the legal said that the new engine has to be newer than the original one...
    From what I've heard that is a rule of thumb, and it's usually subjective. If an engineer wouldn't give you a certificate to swap an 08' engine into an 09' chassis I'd be suprised.

But if you could it would be good, the K24a3 would be MUCH quicker with the CU2's gearbox.
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Are there any parts that can bring over from CL7/CL9?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 Euro lux navi
    Mods to date:

15% tint all round with 65% tint to front screen.

Lowered 35mm (lowered springs only). Have a set of 20's comming from eastern states - will adjust the suspension if need be. Seriously considering the rear lip spoiler and i have been told the Honda Civic IS sedan rear roof top spoiler / visor fits straight onto the CU2... would look awesome i think - just need to track one down!!!...

And i know we all love pics - so here are some average ones i have to date - have just come back home from a business trip so I am still hanging out to take some decent photos! - these do the car no justice!!!.... better pics to come...

Cheers.

Last edited by 09euro23; 08-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Sitting sweet 09euro23! Love the colour too!
    Have you had an alignment done yet with the new springs?
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    09euro23 can i ask springs did you bought?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    geez u CU2 owners are slow at modding!!