Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: cu2 mods

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    LOL, i ended up getting that paint protection as well as full window tinting (darkest legal tint) for only $1050 on top of buying my CU2, at first the blonde said to me she'll do it for $1,550, and to live up the Asian stereotype, i asked for a discount and make it $1000 since it was my "first car", the girl says ok let me check with my boss, comes out and says "$1050!" I say "what's the 50 for?", She says "G.S.T". So i accepted the offer, and got a nice kiss from her on the cheek on the way out to go home. Honda Marketers these days are so smart.
    Last edited by aaronng; 15-06-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: No need to call ppl names

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    I believe u got ripped off, ppl have said here agian and again that the paint protection isnt worth it.

lol i think this is a special neon grill kit for cu2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/--GOSd5YnNU/

window tinting is only like $300

i believe the kiss was a thankyou for the $300 commission she just made off u
    Last edited by furythree; 03-06-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    hmmm remember furythree i told you that i had some entertainment with the guy at rick damelian(hmm wondering why it was guy he was very slow in talking saying hmmm hmm, you seems tight budget ah atleast 10times with that 35mins) not a chick, but there was a nice chick also tried to sell me finance and honda insurance)...he started all those protction package(paint protection, underguard rust, vynal you name all these mate)said normally worth 3500, only for you as you are a special customer 2500, He was showing some nice pictures with rusty 10yrs old car pic, and shiny car pic and show me a demo wooo)i said replied as hmmm it seems interesting, but i dont want it......then he said how about pait protection for 1200...I said no thanks.. Then he said as i am buying a good quality car he wanted to makesure i get the best service to lookafter me from skin cancer(for windows tine,oh god these people seems using all sort of medical reasons to sell these things)with tint and also to protect your nice car paint from acid rain....he said if i pay paint protection for 790, he can give tint for just extra 1 and extra 1 for matt...I said again thanks mate for your concern on my health.. I got a mate knows how to do these things its already getting 5.15pm i need to travel far home...Then that guy said ahh its already 35mins gone ah....Then we just walked away..

What i am trying to tell here is, the paint protection may helpful i dont know...But i park in garage so i didnt want it.....Plus just think logically, i never seen someone reduce the price for the thing suddenly from 3500 to 2500 then 1200 to 790 plus extra 1 for tinting......What does this shows... Just say if anyone got the full package for 2500 just imagine how much profit they are getting instantly(or try to get the money back which i got the car cheap from haggling from salesguy)...

Just curiously is here any detailer here, can tell how much excatly cost from pocket to do the high quality paint protection, rust underguard protecion and vynal protection...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Just curiously is here any detailer here, can tell how much excatly cost from pocket to do the high quality paint protection, rust underguard protecion and vynal protection...
    Car detailers charge about $400 for glare infinity plus (glassplexin) paint protection application with a paint correction and full detail, which is what the car dealers use.
    This glare infinity plus costs about $70 to buy a bottle.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    How many types of paint protection there. I heard something cheap one call teflon based one and other one is nano one something...Ahh i forgot that guy in rick said the paint protection is from Honda not from 3rd party.. I never heard Honda does paint protection as genuine accessory.. Well if it 400 for those imagine they got instant profit 300....as they guy finally said for 790

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    guys would anyone be interested in buying a type S front lip and side skirt replica and mugen rear lip off me if i went ahead with my bodykit purchase? i really want the type S rear bumper with the mugen sides and front.
    but the stupid supplier is quoting me half the price of the whole kit just for the single rear bumper alone, because hes obviously not making enough profit selling single parts. i am going to buy the mugen replica either way. but the fact that the rear bumper is jacked up to half the price, (even tho it is already ridiculosuly cheap lol) makes me hard to justify the purchase.
    i believe it is primed no colour and polyeurothane.

im just probing to see if i can offload a perfectly good part to sum1 for a purchase im going to make either way.

its going to cost roughly $300 min for that set

and mods, not this isnt a group buy. and im not really selling anything cause its not on hand yet.

i just feel that the money saved would be better spent on fitament and paint. and sum1 else wud benefit with a cheap kit themselves. and we cud both drive around with inverse bodykits lol

otherwise its just mugen replica only
    and im just thinking whether i shud get the grill or not

alot of people have said that its not that great. and i personally like the oem grill, particulary the honda badge.
    but its only $90 lol
    Last edited by furythree; 04-06-2010 at 01:45 AM.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

LOL 1,050 for Honda paint protection and what this? Tint? I got tint, reverse parking sensor and matt for free when I purchased my CU2. Oh and its the 'darkest legal tint' as well... which basically saying 35% dark cheap ass tint film. Anyway, I was soooo lucky to bring my wife when I sign the deal, otherwise I might get "persuaded" by the hot chick who trying to sell me her teflon... I mean, teflon paint protection...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    guys would anyone be interested in buying a type S front lip and side skirt replica and mugen rear lip off me if i went ahead with my bodykit purchase? i really want the type S rear bumper with the mugen sides and front.
    but the stupid supplier is quoting me half the price of the whole kit just for the single rear bumper alone, because hes obviously not making enough profit selling single parts. i am going to buy the mugen replica either way. but the fact that the rear bumper is jacked up to half the price, (even tho it is already ridiculosuly cheap lol) makes me hard to justify the purchase.
    i believe it is primed no colour and polyeurothane.

im just probing to see if i can offload a perfectly good part to sum1 for a purchase im going to make either way.

its going to cost roughly $300 min for that set

and mods, not this isnt a group buy. and im not really selling anything cause its not on hand yet.

i just feel that the money saved would be better spent on fitament and paint. and sum1 else wud benefit with a cheap kit themselves. and we cud both drive around with inverse bodykits lol

otherwise its just mugen replica only
    and im just thinking whether i shud get the grill or not

alot of people have said that its not that great. and i personally like the oem grill, particulary the honda badge.
    but its only $90 lol
    Furry, just a suggestion:

watch out for the delivery, stamp duty, etc etc cost mate. dont be like a lil kid wanting to buy new toy. Check with shipping company here or even post office, and find out what other cost you need to pay to import the stuff...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    When I got my new car they didn't even bother me with paint protection! Choose car, negotiate price, sign and off we went :P

As Denot said, look out for duties, etc. Also another thing to consider is payment. You need to get Letter of Credit at a bank which is another % on top (can't think of the exact %) that you pay so you have some protection. e.g. you pay them they say they shipped it and then it doesn't arrive. Whereas with the LoC, the bank will only pay once you get the goods.

I'm just cautious of fitment from China :/

^^^ so true... might want to ask if they have paypal or not

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    I know the Type S supplier from Ali Baba does Paypal (for samples) but they want you to pay for their PayPal fees on top of the agreed amount. Either way for some protection you need to add another % on top!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    yeh they accept paypal so i can always make a paypal claim if there was any issues.

either way if u think about it $300 for a mugen replica for a cu2. its rare enough as it is, this is great value! And since im paying via paypal, im gunna make a claim if it doesnt fit. lol
    I heard that u can adjust them to make them fit. how does that even work.
    anyway. even if currency conversion and fees and $45 delivery (im getting it shipped to china, where my dad is gunna bring it back. im sure two 1.7m, 6kg boxes are fine to check in as luggage right?)
    considering that the guy here was selling for $500 plus delievery for type S. i think this is good value since im getting mugen and its $100 cheaper.

if someone is willing to buy the rear lip kit off me, then i can even buy the type S rear lip. the person is charging $130usd for the lip. which is a rip, but i think i saw the lip being sold for $100 or under somewhere else.

do u guys think its a good idea to get rims from china as well, i might as well go for springs and exhaust while im at it.
    its like $300-500 for a set of each. i just dunno whether branded stuff is cheap in china, or go for no branded stuff.
    i saw some cat back systems. but i dont think they are branded. so probably wont risk it. but the rims are temptig. there are so many choices.
    Last edited by furythree; 04-06-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ