Member Array
    Car:
    03 350Z TRACK

DC5 Buddy Club N+ Users

hey guys i was wondering which damper settings you guys find the best balance between performance and comfort?

cheers

Everyones different and has different opinions about whats comfortable and whats not. Do some trial and error yourself and find the best setting.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18 EG hatch
    I have the N+ on a dc2. Not sure how much it would differ from the dc5. BUT I have mine on 8 all round atm and this its the best for me. I first had it on 6 after install. Thought it was very comfy but went 8 for a little more stiffness for the corners. And now i think 8 is pretty soft :P but i think 8/15 does well
    -Rep'in-

Member Array
    Car:
    No caR?
    im on 8 front 6 rear too i think or 8f and 8r.. no dramas.. ride is smooth.. wen i feel like it ill prob bump it up to 10 or full stiff lol..

everything grows on you aye! so dw too much

my 2c

Member Array
    Car:
    03 350Z TRACK
    im on 10/10 atm ill try out 8/15 see how it goes only thing is the rear one is a bitch to get to ><

Member Array
    Car:
    B18 EG hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.k20z1 View Post
    everything grows on you aye! so dw too much

true shit.
    I was sooo worried when i decided to get coilovers that they would be to hard. but yeah now i want them harder ^^
    -Rep'in-