Newcomer Array
    Car:
    crv, lancer

need help! crv radio code

hi guys i guess this is my first post. im in trouble. lol my dads crv battery drained so when we jumped started the car it started first go, but the thing is the code in the car doesnt want to work. i tried it tons of times already! need help!!asap before he notices it! lthanks!
    its not the ride. its the rider..

Member Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    call the dealership where it came from and tell them you need the radio code, they'll ask you for the chassis/vin number and they should be able to look it up on the computer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    crv, lancer
    i have the codes but it doesnt work. it still says code after i put the code in. my problem is its not my car, it my dads..so im in deep **
    its not the ride. its the rider..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    if you have the code it should input correctly, take euros advice and get the dealership to put it in for you, takes less than 5 and they usually do it for free.
    Why hello there

Member Array
    Car:
    hardparked elmo
    Sometimes even though you have the right code you have to wait. Its like if you put the wrong code in it has a time frame before you can reenter the code.
    On my wifes old car we had to wait until we heard a beep it takes sometime. Just keep the code handy and when you hear it beep then you can enter the code. Thats what happened with our stock ek headunit.
    We even went to the dealership and they tried but never worked. I found out the hard way what the go was...... so I've entered the code so many times I knew the code.We were driving along then we heard a beep and was what the ??? then entered the code and was ok.
    Last edited by EGJOE; 31-05-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    well my dads civic eg used to have the stock radio from honda, it wasnt brand new and it didnt even come with the book lol.. but we manage to get it working again..and the code was written in the sticker under the radio deck and put it it wallah.. maybe its in there too..

but ill follow euro's idea thats the best 1 you can do at this situation..

if its a earlier crv then you have 3 attempts to get it correct then it locks down and its toast.
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

try to read the car manual how to enter the code, u might be pressing the wrong enter button after you enter the code, usually they use the last four number of the chassis number for the code, hope this help....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    There is usually a combo of buttons that you have to press or hold before you can enter the code.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2