Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1

Racing Logic Coilovers? Your thoughts?

My friend has an '04 AP2 and is looking at getting coilovers, a few suspension places have recommended Racing Logic coilovers. Has anybody got these coilovers in theres. If so, whats your thoughts? Good or bad, post it. The owner intends to do a track day from time to time but will mostly do street driving. There's no need to post other brands. As i'm aware of nearly every brand and model except these Racing Logic. Thanks.

their awesome for their price. had them in my evo, but then sold them cause i needed the money, but i will get another set once i can afford em again. the great thing about them, is the custom spring rate, u can chose the spring rates u want. also its a monotube design. cant go wrong. PM me the price ur getting them for and ill see if i can hook u up with a better price

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM s15
    theyre using alot on silvias i believe. never had personal experience with them but i think some reviews ive read have been quite positive.
    -S15R-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    I've heard alot of good things about these from Silvia drivers.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Thanks for the input.

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    how much are they going for?

Quote Originally Posted by ncmx5 View Post
    how much are they going for?
    they retail for about $1750 not delivered, i can get them for a better price

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM s15
    i just fit my BC racing coilovers last night, and i must say i am very impressed with them so far. i didnt adjust them yet, but they come configured already from the factory. 1285 delivered.

though the spring rates are firm as 10kg f 12kg r
    -S15R-

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeyon View Post
    i just fit my BC racing coilovers last night, and i must say i am very impressed with them so far. i didnt adjust them yet, but they come configured already from the factory. 1285 delivered.

though the spring rates are firm as 10kg f 12kg r
    odd that the rears are firmer than the front. I had 10kg f&r in my tein flex. They weren't to bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM s15
    Quote Originally Posted by JAP-S2K View Post
    odd that the rears are firmer than the front. I had 10kg f&r in my tein flex. They weren't to bad.
    yea i found it weird too. dunno what the stock spring rates are, most cars ive had usually have softer fronts though to allow for more weight transfer when braking and turning.

after driving to city and back today i find my spring rates are not too bad as well. ive firmed up the damper a little but its still very compliable
    -S15R-