Thread: ECU for DC5 S

ECU for DC5 S

Hi guys,

I'm interested in getting an ECU for my DC5 Type S. My friend recommended haltech.
    Any suggestions to which ECU I should look into? is it worth it?
    Last edited by nakz; 27-05-2009 at 10:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    you should search first!!!!

this is just one that contains useful info for u
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113224
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Type R and type S ECU is different... hondata isn’t compatible with type s??

Quote Originally Posted by EL_DC5 View Post
    you should search first!!!!

this is just one that contains useful info for u
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113224

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    did u bother reading???

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    LOL!

This reminds me of yesterdays thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Haltech has and interceptor simple piggyback, they also releasing a plug and play loom for the platinum sport 1000 which is a awesome standalone. the other alternavtives are more costly, Kpro u need to get ur ecu converted to the old one which can create issue and is $$$$, or other standalone ECu's like Autronic SM4 but these use universal looms and they need to be spliced and diced for fitting.

both the Haltechs will fit the facelift dc5 (AU S) (JDM R) also you can try the Greddy eManage Ultimate it also has a oom that needs alittle tweaking to be plug n play but it arguably the best piggyback on the market.

some info from the web site
    Interceptor
    The Interceptor provides tuning of fuel mixtures, ignition timing, boost levels and many other features. The Haltech Interceptor is installed using a universal type wiring loom and tuning is performed on a laptop with user friendly Interceptor software for Windows. As the Haltech Interceptor works with the factory ECU, you need only tune where necessary, maximising power whilst maintaining factory levels of economy, idle quality, cold start etc.

The Platinum Sport 1000

High Performance Fuel and Ignition ECU

With 8 channels capable of controlling injection and ignition duites, the Platinum Sport 1000 can support most modern engines (including 2 rotor engines) with multi-coil or conventional distributor ignition systems as well as aftermarket CDI systems.

It is capable of controlling sequential injection on engines up to 4 cylinders, or semi-sequential up to 8 cylinders, combined with direct fire ignition for engines up to 4 cylinders or wasted spark ignition on engines up to 8 cylinders.

learn to search
    Last edited by EL_DC5; 27-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Did anyone end up getting a price on the interceptor??

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    My m8 is selling his on clubitr forum.

http://forums.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=5631

MY BAD its sold
    Last edited by EL_DC5; 27-05-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: SOLD