Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: the new mod

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X

the new mod

high i would like to discuss the actions taken by the moderator claymore.

i like lots of other 'spammers' hav been infracted for posts made in the spam thread, which i dont see nesseray, i understand the mods/owner hav had enough of off topic bs, but by having a mod troll the spam thread and infract anyone who says anything bad, frankly is gonna cause ozhonda to lose alot of members due to people being banned.

i enjoy using the spam thread to be a nub and talk stupidly, and thanks to that thread, my stupidity stays out of the spam thread, but if im gonna hav a troll in spam and give me infractions in there, then frankly i dont see y i shouldnt just be a kent and spam everwere, its gonna bet me banned either way.

so to sum up, i want claymore out of spam thread.
    thanks.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK9 grimspec

site dis thread

mmmmm

HCCM #13

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    hi, kazam here, long time member, regular spammer.

My main concern is that previously, infractions were never given out in the spam thread, NEVER EVER have i seen it done, despite 90% of personal attacks and arguments being made in there, it was the space that we could spam and talk sh1t in without being infracted, i belive this new strict code in the spam thread is going 2 c a rebellion and a new movement formed (much like the infamous "ozhonda 4 lyf" clan) which will reek its havoc over all areas of the forum... consider yourselves warned.

sincerely yours,

blow me.

Moderator - here to help Array
    hi guys,

yes the spam thread was created so you can do all your spamming in there. personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated and in worst case scenarios, infractions may be handed out. if you feel that you have been treated harshly then send a PM to the moderator who infracted you to seek justification.
    there is no need to write posts saying that you will spam in other forums guys. this can be handled in a mature way.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by joyride View Post
    hi guys,

yes the spam thread was created so you can do all your spamming in there. personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated and in worst case scenarios, infractions may be handed out. if you feel that you have been treated harshly then send a PM to the moderator who infracted you to seek justification.
    there is no need to write posts saying that you will spam in other forums guys. this can be handled in a mature way.

hi,

firstly, if there was any justifying with the mod at hand, then that would mean that particular mod was reasonable, which would also mean those infractions would not have been handed out.

so seeing as how we were infact handed infractions thus means that a- the mod is not reasonable and b- there is no chance we would recieve a thorough justification.

up until the introdcution of this new mod, nobody has ever gotten an infraction for doing ANYTHING in the spam thread, now if ozhonda decides 2 implement this new rule, i think we deserve a right as full-time spammers to be made aware of it first.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    ok ignore that bit then, just tell claymore that he should learn that the spam area is meant as a joke, nothing said in there is serious, if he dosent like it he can leave, he is the only person iv ever had complain, and what make sit worse, he went straight to a six point infraction, iv never been, warned for a personal attack let alone infracted b4, and this mod comes in and just hands out infraction for things said in a joking mannor.

i havnt even been here for a year and i know that wat happens in spam stays in spam, nothign is meant seriously yada yada yada.

shesh, i can understand mods hav a hard time controlling shiz, but mabye if they kept the newbies out of spam thread and worry bout real spam they would hav an easier job?

btw, iv made posts which would be seen as a 'personal attack' to other mods in the spam thread b4 and didnt get anything, yet he comes along and from the first bad thing iv said gives me a 6 point infraction, thats harsh.
    and i did take it up with him, told me to follow guidlines.

i wont follow guidelines set out on a free forum in a thread made for people to spam.

if he is too small minded, or to easlly offended by wat i or any1 says, mabye he isnt the right person for the job, mabye some1 who can ignore insult and moderate unbiasedly is better for the job? mabye those people are the mods that hav allways been here, and mabye this new/returning mod should bugger off.

thats as mature as im gonna get on such a silly matter.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Moderator - here to help Array
    well said guys.
    this discussion will be brought up with the moderators so we can clearly define what can/cant go on in the spam. as far as i know, i dont think there is a set rule; its been more of an unwritten rule in OH?
    as members of OH, if there are any changes that are made, you will always be notified.

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    ps they were all warned in the spam thread
    I love bombs and explosions they are my business.... and business is good.

Intellectually "challenged" EXPERTS gotta lovem

GO IDF Kicking butt since 1949 !!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    I'd just like to add that sometimes members discussions can get a bit heated and no amount of infractions will stop them saying what they feel they need to another member

In the past I myself have taken many an arguement to the spam thread so as not to wreck decent threads

I know that idealy it should be taken to pm but we all also know human nature and that if there was no audience then there would be no arguement

Also as for taking up any problem with this mod (I have nothing to take up as yet) well I have in the past when he was previously a mod. This led to repeated abusive pms being exchanged and even after I asked him to stop and not to pm me again many times he continued trying to bait me with more personal attacks

In the end the final straw was when I received threats

I don't know about anyone else but I did not sign up to this forum to be threatend by a moderator

I'm sure he will try to deny all this and I didn't save the pms at the time but I did forward them all to Wynode so he knows I'm not talking crap

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    i agree. what happens in spam stays in spam.

you cant get all high and mighty and start infracting left right and centre because you are a mod again
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    i have to agree here ive been on this site for a long time and know most of the mods on here and in real life and i understand that it can be hard.

but in this case it has been take to far targeting certain ppl even tho others have also done the same thing.

you cant just change the rules at a whim and expect everyone to conform this is a public forum and we are used to being able to express our selves in the spam thread with minor mod intervention.

but to give out infractions for things in the spam thread is just ridicules there were no issues in the spam thread until the mod in question became a mod and decided to target people with little to no justification.

it would have been better to just delete the posts made and let ppl know via pm and posts that there is a issue with this, by doing it the way it was done it caused more arguments and issues not solve them as mods are intended to do.

you cant have double standards and thats whats happening i have never seen any other mods do this till now.

"this can be handled in a mature way" if this was the case then we would not have this problem as it currently is

that is all rant over

thanks
    bennjamin says:
    bennys penis shrunk abt when i started taking the 250 to 17000 llover the place