Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: the new mod

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    I've already mentioned the visibility issue with claymore

even tried to explain why it would be a good idea if he was visible but he's arrogance didn't allow him to answer

I think it reminds him of he's days as cop now he is the undercover mod

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    I used to love Ozhonda passionately and the members, but now that some of you may even be defending him just for the sake of him being a mod, then I don't know what else to say.
    We are not defending him because he is a mod. I have checked the infractions that were complained about and they were justified. I am defending that the lounge requires more moderation than we have done before. I am aware that the spam thread is a haven for members to post anything, so I am having a set of moderating guidelines specially for the spam thread set up with feedback from all the moderators.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    I'm surprised that you long time members didn't know all you have to do is look at the bottom of the forum page and looking in the "What's going on" section and right before your eyes is another subsection called "currently active users" right there is a list of who is on line and the mods are differentiated by the green colored names. So simple.
    I love bombs and explosions they are my business.... and business is good.

Intellectually "challenged" EXPERTS gotta lovem

GO IDF Kicking butt since 1949 !!

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    see there you go claymore, being rude and obnoxious
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    What are you going on about what is rude about that post?

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    i though that if you set your profile to invisible it no longer shows you at the bottom of the page?
    bennjamin says:
    bennys penis shrunk abt when i started taking the 250 to 17000 llover the place

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Nope just go right now and look at my name. I wouldn't have directed members there if it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Simple fact in this case Jeff is talking through his hat. He is commenting about something he knows nothing about.
    Bit rude claymore...

How much shit am I going to get in for speaking my thoughts?? I think im pretty close to getting banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by duped View Post
    what's a mugen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    ill wash urs u wash mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Nothing rude about the truth. I guess you missed the post where he said he was incorrect.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    mate u talk like an up himself traffic cop that needs to be put in his place.
    u dont own/run ozhonda, ur just a garbage organiser.

stop talking down to people like ur king dick, do u not understand ur not making it easier on urself as a moderator by talking like u run this place.

ur a mod so act like a dam mod, not like a spammer.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    All I'm doing is answering questions. If someone has been a member for four years and didn't know about the list on the bottom of the page I'm just pointing it out for their edification they asked and I answered the question posted nothing more nothing less. I'm not asking or telling anyone to do anything.

You are the one trying to run the place over the spam thread of all things. You keep rambling on and on about nothing.

If members don't want answers then don't post the question. If you care to look at the questions without your bias you would see the answers are in the same tone as the questions. If the members want respect then ask the question in a respectful manner and they will be replied to in the same tone. Respect works BOTH ways.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    no im not trying to run the place, im trying make the point that my infraction along with others given out was an over use of moderators powers, u took wat was a joke to heart in the spam thread and gave me a 6 point infraction. if u gav me a warning, i woulda shut up, dam i woulda apolagised to u, but because u went out and gave me wat u did, and u gave other members infractions, this whole fiasco has came arouund.

wat you obviously fail to see is that if u are so harsh in the spam thread, ur gonna be terminator elsewere. and in doing so u will turn OH into a 5 person forum, 4 mods and one user.

like i said, if u warned me (which u never did), i woulda apoligised and moved on.
    but hey, ur the new mod around here, and obviously u wanna show ur authority by going overboard, hav fun being hated.

and this is coming from some1 who actually had alot of respect for u from all the posts/diy of urz i hav seen in the past.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!