Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: the new mod

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Like I have said your going on and on over nothing. The infraction will expire and if you don't get anymore nothing is happening to you. You are free to post all your spam just like before you got it. You are like all the people in the posts talking about the tickets they got, pissed because it happened to them.

You knew what was going on in the spam post but you, not anybody else forcing you, but you yourself continued to push and see what the reaction would be when you pushed it to the limit. Now you are complaining about the results of what you did to yourself. Get over it and move on.
    Last edited by claymore; 01-06-2009 at 03:36 AM.
    I love bombs and explosions they are my business.... and business is good.

Intellectually "challenged" EXPERTS gotta lovem

GO IDF Kicking butt since 1949 !!

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    i never received any warning, it was infact my first post in the spam thread, where judging by your previous quarrels with a majority of the forum, i came in and said "how is claymore the psycho......" and u gave me a 6 point infraction for "personal attack" wat kind of a girl are u that gets offended and feels the need 2 defend themselves over someone calling u a psycho?

complaints will not stop until claymore is stripped of his modding duties. it is a joke. ozhonda is a joke. and no i will not leave the forum, it is a public forum and i will stay until i receive 20points, and if i recive 20, there are plenty of people 2 take my spot and continue the fight against the worst moderator on the forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Thanks for voicing your concern members.

Let us mods have a look at this within the mod forum.

We will reopen this thread to provide any updates on the matter.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."