Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    I got quoted $2,100 for the whole sports kit painted. $700 for the front painted, that was with a discount though...

But that lip kit you posted pictures to won't fit your car. You need the pre-06' one like what Rein has now
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    I got quoted $2,100 for the whole sports kit painted. $700 for the front painted, that was with a discount though...

But that lip kit you posted pictures to won't fit your car. You need the pre-06' one like what Rein has now
    huh? the pic on the first page is an 06+ lol sounds about right with those prices but =x

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 CL9 LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post

The pre-06 is a different kit altogether. The pre-06 only had a single OEM kit (squarish looking), whilst the 06+ had 2 options - Modulo and Sports. I know you probably already know this, but it might come in handy for the n00bs lol.
    Mods: Baby seat in the back

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    huh? the pic on the first page is an 06+ lol sounds about right with those prices but =x
    Yeah and his car is pre-06', so if he buys this kit he'll have a nice looking lip that doesn't fit his car

Honda never sold the EuroR kit for the pre-06's, so you won't be getting one through Honda...
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    dam!! well if i cant get that kit then nfi what i wanna get now. Post some pics of different kits for pre-06's if anyone has any

Pre-06 = Get Mugen lip kit...