Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    when ur banned wyn.

all u get is an error link.

page does not load.
    Works fine as shown below.

Quote Originally Posted by Type S Tony View Post
    While i was banned i sent 2 messaged to the *Contact us* mail box & both were ignored!
    Your ban was warranted. Hence your Contact us requested was ignored.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    ignored?

thats a bit unfair.

at least give the guy a reply saying why it was warranted and future emails from him would be ignored. Any form of communication is good. At least he knows that the emails he sent had been received and looked at.

Moderator - here to help Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam16 View Post
    You could always email or try to contact via msn through another member...
    some of the people who have been previously banned and get banned again can speak to burak213 (i know you guys are all e-buddies, no harm there). he can speak to me directly and i'll discuss it with the moderator team.

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    ignored?

thats a bit unfair.

at least give the guy a reply saying why it was warranted and future emails from him would be ignored. Any form of communication is good. At least he knows that the emails he sent had been received and looked at.
    Uno thats all i really wanted to know, why i had been banned, but i sat around and waited till the ban was lifted & then i come back & hear this crap!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Type S Tony View Post
    Uno thats all i really wanted to know, why i had been banned, but i sat around and waited till the ban was lifted & then i come back & hear this crap!
    Don't know what your'e talking about but when a banned user signs in the first message they see is why they have been banned. Getting a ban is not a surprise because you need 20 infraction points to actually get banned. It doesn't 'just happen'.

If you have a problem with your ban then read the first post to find out what you can do thanks.

First and final warning to keep replies related to the topic on hand. I don't want to close this thread as some members might want to give constructive feedback. However if replies go off topic then I will close it.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq