that way its not a formal forsale thread
    and the interested buyer would follow up with the op
    so really ozhonda doesnt have to do anything with it
    and buyers buy at thier own risk

and non members cant use this sig feature to sell non honda parts
    so it isnt abused

its not like traders on here would not be selling non honda related parts
    so it doesnt affect them
    Last edited by 90LAN; 23-06-2009 at 10:58 AM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Care to back that up with some evidence?
    Straight off the top of my head, Dyno Dave and that other guy that scammed a member into buying kingsprings and rims for dirt cheap "bcoz they were both asian"..... dyno dave scammed as far as i no 3 or 4 for over 20grand and i can't remember who the other member was but the person who got scammed said they where a reputable long-time member....

Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    He (and us) have better things to do.
    always a pleasure wynode.

Moderator - here to help Array
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    Straight off the top of my head, Dyno Dave and that other guy that scammed a member into buying kingsprings and rims for dirt cheap "bcoz they were both asian"..... dyno dave scammed as far as i no 3 or 4 for over 20grand and i can't remember who the other member was but the person who got scammed said they where a reputable long-time member....
    i vaguely recall this "kingspring cause we're asian" situation.
    was this resolved? did the person that got scammed ask for moderator assistance? i wasnt a moderator at the time so i dont know if that person did contact the moderator team.
    if it hasnt, he/she should read paragraph 30 of the T&C.
    this should be a reminder for all of the members be always be careful when buying/selling online (not just on OH).

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ^ Agreed... T&C's should be read, but often aren't... maybe a reminder in the for sale forum...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Moderator - here to help Array
    we could put a sticky in the FS section but most people dont even read that either. i'll have one of the mods do it though.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    That's one case (which I wasn't informed about). However you implied there are of other cases. Also that the sellers ripping people off are long time members.

The thing is that you do trade at your own risk and that is made clear in the T&C which you signed up to. That said we have provided tips on how to trader with some protection here.

In fact it is also in the Announcements within the marketplace. Not too long ago there were a few concerns raised and we made it easier to submit complaints about dodgy sellers. The trader rating system is in place for people to post their trading experiances. If we do have multiple complaints against a particular user then I will follow it up with that particular user. However if you guys do not read our guides / process for making a complaint then we have no way of knowing when a seller is making off with peoples money.

So to summarise:
    1. We have tips for making your buying / selling safer
    2. We have a process for submitting feedback against a particular seller (or buyer)
    3. If you clearly got ripped off we have a system in place where we can track complaints about dodgy sellers. If we have multiple complaints against a particular user then we will follow up with that user.

If you guys can think of anything else to improve the above then I'm open for suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    ^ Agreed... T&C's should be read, but often aren't... maybe a reminder in the for sale forum...
    Kaylan, I think I've included most of the links in the above post however all that users need to know are either in stickies or in the announcements section of the Marketplace.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    Cheers Wyn... on a side note, i suppose what your saying is no chance of a misc sales thread ? :-)

If so thanks for clearing up, lets close this puppy down
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much

Never say never though....because things do change over time!

Closed as requested.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq