Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    hahha im just being a prick dont worry.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    lol i know
    So anyones thoughts on the 2? i mean i will probably just hold off on the tune so i canget the Eboost2 but if its not worth the extra money, im set to roll now
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I have fitted and tuned many boost controller for myself and friends. I have to say, the Eboost was the most complicated! and the GIZZMO is in the top three of easiest and fool proof to fit and use.

For the day to day user and occasional track/strip, you cant go past the GIZZMO. I had one myself a while ago when they first come out!

EBoost is simply too difficult to set and has too many features for anyone to use or likely yo use.

Any of the Jap branded dual solenoide will work very well too and still cheaper than Eboost. I not dissing Eboost, but its too difficult to setup for the average joe

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    thanks for that dude!
    im not really worried about setting it up as the mechanic will do that when it goes in for the re tune...
    the tuner (adrian @ TODA) actually said the Eboost2 was the best EBC hes dealt with thats why im leaning toward that...
    Im after an EBC that will be reliable, that i can have 2 or 3 boost settings and will run my motor the best
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    I have fitted and tuned many boost controller for myself and friends. I have to say, the Eboost was the most complicated! and the GIZZMO is in the top three of easiest and fool proof to fit and use.

For the day to day user and occasional track/strip, you cant go past the GIZZMO. I had one myself a while ago when they first come out!

EBoost is simply too difficult to set and has too many features for anyone to use or likely yo use.

Any of the Jap branded dual solenoide will work very well too and still cheaper than Eboost. I not dissing Eboost, but its too difficult to setup for the average joe
    True as George states e-boost 2 quite complicated IMO

I've started to read the manual and I'm not a stupid guy by any means but dam its sure confusing

Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i View Post
    thanks for that dude!
    im not really worried about setting it up as the mechanic will do that when it goes in for the re tune...
    the tuner (adrian @ TODA) actually said the Eboost2 was the best EBC hes dealt with thats why im leaning toward that...
    Im after an EBC that will be reliable, that i can have 2 or 3 boost settings and will run my motor the best
    But if Adrian's config it who give'a Fuk lol

Its the best and can fix any boost problems
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    EB2 is very easy to use. The features on the EB2 is more than enough and can do everything you want in a controller. Read the manual. It should be a light read ( i know cause i help write it & test all its functions).
    Last edited by Boost; 26-06-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    EB2 is very easy to use. The features on the EB2 is more than enough and can do everything you want in a controller. Read the manual. It should be a light read ( i know cause i help write it & test all its functions).
    lol

help write it means you understand it better than the average jo

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    how u sposed to understand it luke,if u only just started reading it?lol

the only thing hard about the eboost is trying to remember what all the little 3 letter abbreviations are for.
    be good if it had a pc connection & u could go thru & set it up on the pc.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    how u sposed to understand it luke,if u only just started reading it?lol

the only thing hard about the eboost is trying to remember what all the little 3 letter abbreviations are for.
    be good if it had a pc connection & u could go thru & set it up on the pc.
    Yeah the > & < back forth crap is a bit annoying but stopped reading once Adrian configed anyway...

Still there's an e-boost 2 setup function that helps spool times that I'd like to know lol

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    my bro-in-law asked me to help him setup his & its not too bad when u have a manual on paper when setting up,but then he went & lost the friken manual 6 months later & jeez it gives u the shits tryin to scroll back & forward on a pdf manual tryin to remember all the abbreviations,
    they should have em all listed on one page that u can tear out & have next to the page your reading or somethin

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    opinions? lol eboost2 worth the extra cash>
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Guys ive never installed the eboost so i cant compare but i think any boost controller with the 3 digit 8 crystal LCD display is just a b1tch. The gizzmo is very similar.

Gizzmo was soo bloody easy to install. Took me less than 30 mins to have it mounted and online.

But major downfall is the Manual. I more usefull to wipe my ass with. It doesnt have real info on it, theres just these stupid flow diagrams to work yourself around the menu's with the 3 digit display.

All in all im fairly happy with the gizzmo but for the extra 50-100 i would have paid for the eboost street forsure. As its similar to the gizzmo but a known brand.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!