1st: 2 or more boost memories
    2nd: holds up to 25psi of boost
    3rd: holds boost well
    4th: easy to use (and install)
    5th: Compact in size
    6th: Boost increase in adjusted by Time or RPM %
    7th: looks
    8th: price

I think this controller does pretty much that but i gotta find out about the Multi Scramble boost option and how it works.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Mirage
    if your ecu support boost control just wire up a solenoid for it.
    beats paying $750 for an eboost2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    ummm yeah man i had an Eboost2 and i really didnt like it but i have a good mate running one in each of his cars and loves it although the tuner here sells them and tunes them with the car so all you have to do is push the button i tried to configure mine and i just didnt like it bit hard to navigate and pain to get it to save functions and it was big and didnt hide very well in the civic.

i have 2 mates that have the AVCR's and thats what i wanted they look cool and are a bit easier to hook up and program so looking for one of these i found the gizzmo and thought it was great easy to hide and awesome to use,

so the Eboost2 was passed on (sold it) caz i didnt like it lol and i have since bought a AEM tru-boost controller which i have yet to run as i have no turbo atm

up to you but if your ecu dosnt support a boost controll option then i would go the Gizzmo its just as good as the Eboost2 and heaps cheaper as well! and at least you can hook it up and use it!
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

If you want electronic Gizzmo is good made in NZ, also HDI is excellent value for money with digital boost gauge http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=350211681869
    for less expensive units that work just as good and use the same solenoid as gizzmo, eboost ect try these my mate's got 1 on his s15 and loves it, no spikes http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=320381964452

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 Turbo
    What kind of ECU are you using??
    Im getting mine tuned by adrian in 2 weeks and i was going to see if he could install a hondata boost controller.
    I dont know much about them but apparantly they sit in the ecu and work well
    The only problem is that you can only drive your car on the settings made at the time of tuning.......

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    as greg mentioned, if ur using hondata ecu, just purchase hondata boost solenoid, and that will allow u to set up boost per gear, how much boost on launch control and the likes of many other options that eboost and gizzmo have....

good luck

p.s. im pretty sure the hondata solenoid/ boost controler is only around $200

hondata boost contoller i was wrong, only $100

http://www.hondata.com/hondatasolenoid.html

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    as greg mentioned, if ur using hondata ecu, just purchase hondata boost solenoid, and that will allow u to set up boost per gear, how much boost on launch control and the likes of many other options that eboost and gizzmo have....

good luck

p.s. im pretty sure the hondata solenoid/ boost controler is only around $200

hondata boost contoller i was wrong, only $100

http://www.hondata.com/hondatasolenoid.html
    Man I wish I new that I'm running Hondata and e-boost 2
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Im using a Power FC with hand controller and i have been told you can get the solenoid option for it but you need to use the PFC one and there hard to find and expensive.

I'd rather a separate unit to be honest. I dont think the PFC controller options are that good. There designed as an ECU with boost controller add on so the features for the boost controller wouldnt be that great.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    dont worry luke,as far as im aware the s100 doesnt support boost control & if it does it def doesnt support boost curve shaping or per gear control. & also the ecu being jdm, then it is not boost control capable either.

& dont forget on top of purchase of solenoid for hondata boost enabled options u have to solder in about $10 worth of components to the ecu,somebody else will prob charge u $100 to add these components.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    dont worry luke,as far as im aware the s100 doesnt support boost control & if it does it def doesnt support boost curve shaping or per gear control. & also the ecu being jdm, then it is not boost control capable either.

& dont forget on top of purchase of solenoid for hondata boost enabled options u have to solder in about $10 worth of components to the ecu,somebody else will prob charge u $100 to add these components.
    Plus in cabin boost control rocks anyway
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    Plus in cabin boost control rocks anyway
    word!

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    u can set up in cabin with hondata, toggle between cruise & race,if u need any more settings then u havent got your controller setup properly.

+ id rather play with my dick at the traffic lights anyway,better results.