Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by biee2 View Post
    i have stock 16inch wheels with tires that came with the car when i bought them....sp sport i think they are. there starting to wear after 3+ years now so will be needing some new ones soon. hopefulli can save up enough to get new rims and tires by the time current ones are no loonger any good =]
    3 years on the SP Sport is good. I only got 1 year.

Between rims and tyres, if you are forced to pick either rims and cheap tyres or good tyres alone, I would go for good tyres.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Luxury Auto
    Looking at most of the replies, I guess my CL9 is doing a good job. So far I had...

- Failed Drive Belt Tensioner
    - Rattle from front passenger side headrest
    - Faulty rear parking sensor (Replaced with new one under warranty)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Accord Euro CU2
    Hi guys, new member, new CU2 Lux Black.

Car went in for 1 month free service today. First significant problem to report is the auto headlights.

Headlights come on when it is dark but the stalk is in the "off" position - not normal.
    Headlights come on when it is dark and the stalk is in the "Auto" position (fine), but the dashboard and internal control lights don't come on - not normal.

Long story short, the car needs to spend the whole day at the dealer shortly so they can figure out what's going on. Dealer reckons that they've never seen this issue before and it could be a faulty relay or poor wiring.

Anyone else experienced or heard of this problem?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    3 years on the SP Sport is good. I only got 1 year.

Between rims and tyres, if you are forced to pick either rims and cheap tyres or good tyres alone, I would go for good tyres.
    yeah same i would go tires....planning to get some decent grippy tires when i have to replace mine, i hate it when i take of at the lights from a stationary position and then lose traction on the painted line lol its so annoyinggg =.="

Never get a red euro.
    They have a paint fault on it.
    If you 're lucky enough to notice before your paint protection expires( 3 years)
    You will get a free respray.
    Otherwise good luck mate.. your car will become pink in5-7 years.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon View Post
    Hi guys, new member, new CU2 Lux Black.

Car went in for 1 month free service today. First significant problem to report is the auto headlights.

Headlights come on when it is dark but the stalk is in the "off" position - not normal.
    Headlights come on when it is dark and the stalk is in the "Auto" position (fine), but the dashboard and internal control lights don't come on - not normal.

Long story short, the car needs to spend the whole day at the dealer shortly so they can figure out what's going on. Dealer reckons that they've never seen this issue before and it could be a faulty relay or poor wiring.

Anyone else experienced or heard of this problem?
    Brendon,

This is a very uncommon problem for Honda. Honda is generally pretty robust with electrical/electronic parts/operations unlike European cars (Audi, BMW) which are commonly plagued with electrincal problems only after 1 - 2 years. My gut feel is the electronic control module for the light has gone bad somehow.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Accord Euro CU2
    Thanks limleong. We'll wait and see what happens.

On the plus side, I washed the car for the first time on the weekend. I forgot how good the metalic paint looks when it sparkles especially with my dark tint. It's a great looking car.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    recently i took my euro to the dealer to have my sqeaking clutch as many of you guys kno about this problem. now this is not the first time i have bought the car to them with this problem, but every time i bring the car in honda just re-oil the clutch and it would come bak lik in about 2 months or so. well this time they said they pulled out the master cylinder and regreased the inside of it. any one has has the same thing done? coz im wandering how long this will last.....honda refuses to replace my master cylinder =[

Member Array
    my car is 03 euro... 140k + milage.. recently had driveshafts re-co'd as car was vibrating like crazy when accelerating.... my mechanic charged $600 to re-co but i think honda will replace and that would be at least $2k ?

biee2, I have similar situation (like many others). I put silicone spray. worked a treat the first time, but its almost as if it is 'immune' now. I'm thinking if i should try some grease which is a lot thicker and hopefully can last longer....not sure tho

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    biee2, I have similar situation (like many others). I put silicone spray. worked a treat the first time, but its almost as if it is 'immune' now. I'm thinking if i should try some grease which is a lot thicker and hopefully can last longer....not sure tho
    mine got quite bad the first time....was full on QUACK QUACK QUACK every time i use the clutch, everytime i drop of my car i sit outside near some trees to wait for my bro to pick me up and i see them take my car in and then out in lik 5 mins =.=" and then i get a msg its done...lol and my bro not even arrived yet to take me home. but yeah it onli last about 1 month b4 it comes bak....sometimes it sqeaks sometimes it doesnt, it has mood swings lol. but yeah 2 months and it will be sqeaking 24/7.
    coz my car still has warranty but gonna expire soon...i wander how much they gonna charge me when i have no more warranty =[

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by biee2 View Post
    mine got quite bad the first time....was full on QUACK QUACK QUACK every time i use the clutch, everytime i drop of my car i sit outside near some trees to wait for my bro to pick me up and i see them take my car in and then out in lik 5 mins =.=" and then i get a msg its done...lol and my bro not even arrived yet to take me home. but yeah it onli last about 1 month b4 it comes bak....sometimes it sqeaks sometimes it doesnt, it has mood swings lol. but yeah 2 months and it will be sqeaking 24/7.
    coz my car still has warranty but gonna expire soon...i wander how much they gonna charge me when i have no more warranty =[
    Is it squeaking from the pedal area or from the engine bay (transmission) area? For the pedal area, use the silicone spray. I have had my master cylinder replaced 2 times and the sound will come back. It is probably a lube issue with the master cylinder (not sure who the manufacturer is). If the creak is coming from the engine bay, then that is the clutch release fork and it is difficult to lube (probably impossible) in our cars.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2