Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    the OEM pads will last for at least 50000kms street use that screetching noise is normal cuz the brakes still cold

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by blk05gli View Post
    lingamair - i'd speak with your dealer principle for some answers mate.
    Hey, thanks! Problems are fixed Cause - Stupid fuse.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    the OEM pads will last for at least 50000kms street use that screetching noise is normal cuz the brakes still cold
    nah it only lasted me 30,000kms and when i changed my brakes the mechanic said it could of been metal on metal ANYtime now so lucky me. but i didnt machine my discs yet and i have noticed a small tiny squeek when i slow down, could it be that the brakes need to to worn into or i need to machine my discs ?
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    nah it only lasted me 30,000kms and when i changed my brakes the mechanic said it could of been metal on metal ANYtime now so lucky me. but i didnt machine my discs yet and i have noticed a small tiny squeek when i slow down, could it be that the brakes need to to worn into or i need to machine my discs ?
    Wow, only 30,000km from the rear pads. I'm up to 55,000km and there now due for replacement.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 CL9 LUX
    The pads may be glazed. I've seen anti-squeek sprays designed for brakes, but have never tried them. My wifes car barkes squeels like a mofo after it rains.
    Mods: Baby seat in the back

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ticktock View Post
    I'm in Adelaide. I'm the second owner, just bought it about 2 months ago in a private sale. It's been great, but just noticed this rough idling for a couple of minutes after starting in this cold weather. I'll probably enquire at my local dealer about it. Let us know how you go too.
    Hey ticktock, my dealer gave me a 2006 Euro for the day and I gave it 2 cold starts and it felt exactly the same as my car. So my conclusion is that it's normal, although it is a little annoying. Wait till summer and you won't notice it anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    steering wheel squeeky whilst turning when stationary and moving slowly !
    okay guys i had this problem looked at when i went for my 30,000km service. they just lubricated the steering wheel and it was gone ! thats all. no power steering fluid or anything.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    - squeeky clutch
    - clutch bearings
    - 2nd gear does not go in at high revs
    [ CL◦701 ]

THROTTLE HAPPY

How hard are you trying to get it into 2nd ig3o? Usually I have to use a bit of force.

Come on guys...dont do this to me! I have 2 land rover V8s - one 280,000 the other 150,000 and I not many dramas at all...and all original drive train! I just bought a new (on the ship) auto Euro...I know forums tend to attract both enthuasists and people with problems so surely so JD Power thingos in the US are still right...aren't they?!!!!

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    How hard are you trying to get it into 2nd ig3o? Usually I have to use a bit of force.
    lol i try really hard.. but i gotta let the revs drop down from 7200rpm to about 5500rpm and it slips in..
    [ CL◦701 ]

THROTTLE HAPPY

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    okay guys i had this problem looked at when i went for my 30,000km service. they just lubricated the steering wheel and it was gone ! thats all. no power steering fluid or anything.
    okay the above quote i said earlier about the squeeking being fixed ? well it's come back. =.=" they said they lubed the steering wheel and it went away and now its back :S