Member Array
    Car:
    04 euro
    Creaking clutch!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    also when i reverse i hear my right rear brakes making really loud squeeking noise its like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and when im driving you hear it hissing or something ?

does anyone know ?

i thought i needed to change my brakes but its only 30,000kms on it and my fronts have a fair bit of meat left.

do the rear brakes wear faster then the front ?
    I had this with mine it was the rear pad wear indicators. I did my rear pads at 76,000kms and fronts at 70,000kms.

Rob

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_A View Post
    I had this with mine it was the rear pad wear indicators. I did my rear pads at 76,000kms and fronts at 70,000kms.

Rob
    really ? its so bad but like ive only clocked 30,000kms on my car :S and when im driving it willl hiss even up to speed at 80+ kms, but when im moving very slowly at like 5km+ it doesnt make a hiss. then in reverse it goes EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    - clutch didnt creak but felt like it clicked like a snapped at a certain point.
    - vibration while picking up speeds
    - as above when reversing it sounds like those remote control cars. "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" lol

Lucky i had dealer warranty so all were fixed for free.
    8===D

Hi Guys,
    pretty new to the euro world but here is a few things that ive noticed when owning an 05 model for a 2 months

creaking clutch - temp fix with lube from honda under warranty but checking on the service records form previous owner, the master clutch cylinder has already been changed once before and from what ive heard is that this problem was already supposed to be fixed in the 05+ models?

right window actuator not working > fixed under warranty

car idle revs high when clutch pushed down (or in neutral) before coming to a stop (1600prm - 1900rpm) > took to honda, they reset the ECU but still has the problem
    ^
    has anyone else had this problem?

Still love my euro tho just a pain in the a$$ to take it back to honda

Yea, after the problems I had, I still love the car aha.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    Doesn't shift smoothly into 2nd gear, after cold start. Will be changing gear oil next week. hopefully will fix this

Do you mean....it feels rough at the stick? Or the actual car jerks a lot when u shift?

Quote Originally Posted by oneian View Post
    Doesn't shift smoothly into 2nd gear, after cold start. Will be changing gear oil next week. hopefully will fix this
    won't change alot if you are talking about downshifts. Even after changing my gb fluid it still struggles to downshift into 2nd on cold mornings. it just needs to warm up, not much you can do.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    won't change alot if you are talking about downshifts. Even after changing my gb fluid it still struggles to downshift into 2nd on cold mornings. it just needs to warm up, not much you can do.
    how many km's was yours at when you did the gb fluid change?

did you notice any of the other aspects of shifting feeling any different afterwards?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    I have 03 Euro travelled 140k.

clutch creaking;
    driver side door actuator repaired;
    driver seat noice;
    steering wheel trim (behined the horn) pop up and never go back;
    battery replaced;
    Air con sometime working sometime not;
    engine noise from speakers when the rear de fogger on (all stock audio);
    heater seat switch bulb replaced;
    tapper or follower noise from Engine.
    Accord Basic

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    Do you mean....it feels rough at the stick? Or the actual car jerks a lot when u shift?
    Car doesn't jerk, its a slight rough grind into 2nd thats :O) But as 'power of dreams' pointed out guess its a lot to do with the cold mornings thats all..