Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic

Spray painting [MELB]

I'm looking at spray painting my car inside and out cos well it's 16 years old.

Anyone had their car fully sprayed ? Cost wise what am I looking at ? And any recommendations for Melb area ? Preferable Eastern suburbs.

Currently frost white and thinking probably same colour unless something tickles my fancy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Evo X MR
    I have been quoted between $3-4k by two shops in the Eastern suburbs. I have a 94 DC2 and I wanted to have it resprayed to championship white on the outside and gunmetal in the engine bay and trunk areas just to give you an idea. They say DT Panels does a nice job.
    http://fabandfurious.com/ - Hippest Hotspot for Him and Her

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/AP1
    Havent heard any bad things about DT panels. Had a few mates get their car done there.

12 lightwood road springvale
    Springvale (over the road from train station)
    0402 611 670

It all depends on the shop that you take it to, what their workmanship is like etc.. Average respray including all the jambs ie: door, bonnet, tailgate/boot will set you back anywhere from 3k up.

Paint work is one of those things where the more money you can afford to spend, the better the job will turn out (for the most part, unless you get a rip off dodgy panelshop to do it.)
    Problem?

FFamily