Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    great feedback guys, will try this stuff and get back to u.

thanks for the replys
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    I got a similar problem....sometimes it goes down to 20 from while cruising at 60, and other times it'll jump to 110 when i'm only doing 100. But in my case, if i tap on the cluster's plastic...it fixes itself...but then comes back later.
    I think in my case its just the cluster getting old, because i've checked all the wiring. Plus temporarily swapping in a replacement cluster seemed to fix the problem.

Having said that, i have seen the speedo do funny things when there is a short somewhere in the wiring and a blown fuse.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped echo View Post
    I got a similar problem....sometimes it goes down to 20 from while cruising at 60, and other times it'll jump to 110 when i'm only doing 100. But in my case, if i tap on the cluster's plastic...it fixes itself...but then comes back later.
    I think in my case its just the cluster getting old, because i've checked all the wiring. Plus temporarily swapping in a replacement cluster seemed to fix the problem.

Having said that, i have seen the speedo do funny things when there is a short somewhere in the wiring and a blown fuse.
    this is exacly my case!!! will try to fix soon any one in melb got a speedo for sale???
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    replace fuse, replace VSS, replace the speedo~
    that's what my EG4 did before

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    is the VSS the little attachemnt on the back of the speedo???
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR