Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
your idea of a tasteful mod differs from mine etc etc.... a vote would not be suffice, as it is queit clear the JDM population > 'sexspec' population, imo, a feature ride every 2 months, 6 in a year, 3 sexspec cars, 3 jdm cars.
y dont we do a feture that shows the best 'sexspec' and the best 'jdm' of the month or wateva it is? hav them at the same time, so every1 is happy
Should be a single vote IMO so the majority of the ozhonda members get to see what they want as you stated jdm >rice
I'm sure admins and the mods want to serve the greater population and understand you can't make everyone happy. theres no point in having a feature that the majority of the forum dislikes as the majority's view is always worth more than the minority.

otherwise what about others who like OEM? USDM? BOMBSPEC?

Should be a vote. admin team knows that you cant make everyone happy in regards to decision making regardless so its best to make the majority happy. You dont see sub categories for best lookin car at autosalon lol.

Personally i like OEM but i'm not gonna go out of my way to impose on the majority's view.