Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SOLD: 2003 S2000

Experience with hot laps in NSW?

Hello All,

Have any of you experience one of those "Hot Laps" with vendors?

For Example...Lotus:
    http://www.adrenalin.com.au/lotus-th...torsport/13356

Or at Oran Park, the Mitsubishi Cup
    http://www.adrenalin.com.au/mirage-c...torsport/12133

Are these worth the money? Haven't been on a track forever and in need of an adrenalin kick.

Cheers,
    chikai

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    boring, u dont even drive it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SOLD: 2003 S2000
    I want one that I can drive...any recommendation.

near NSW please.

Well - If you just want to experience the car with sombody driving, then its ok - but don't have too much of an expectation - (Much better experience to sit in with your inexperience friend who spins out alot @ wakefield..much more hair raising..LOL)

For the drive yourselves (having only experienced the V8 - so can't speak for others), its good if you want the experience and don't have and never will have the intention to bring your own car to the track.

However, if you have done some tracking yourself, you might find it boring because the cars are so limited electronically.

Having said that, i've heard some good things about the Drive yourself Rally cars, but really, can't afford to fork out the money to try...
    MFactory Competition Products

Moderator - here to help Array
    i've been on a half day rally driving course up in the hunter valley. you get to drive a rally prepped toyota sprinter and subaru wrx but also sit in the hot seat while a pro drives a rally spec mitsubshi VRX and let me tell you 500 bucks is not worth it lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    V8 race is at Eastern Creek. I did it for an Xmas gift last year. Its ok, only half track, and the cars are limited so hard that a monkey could drive it.

I would rather drive my own car.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    I paid 200 for 6laps of a rally course in rally prepd Wrx sti up near dreamworld that was fun...