Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2

Dc2r exhaust system

bought my dc2r and it has a spoon n1 muffler, not sure about the rest of the exhaust. but assuming the rest is stock, i got quote for tri-y extractors, does anyone know if they are any good? heard if ur car is low it causes a bit of scraping? also, whats a good high flow cat?? and anything else thats included?? and is it worth changing the spoon n1 to something else??

thnks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Spoon N1 is awesome!! Keep it. Tri-Y headers are apparently freaking sweet too.
    I'd recommend getting a Vison B-pipe (they are cheap, and same a Spoon ones), and a JDM ITR cat. It should do it for the street. If you are going to track, and want every bit of power. Go get a metal cat aswell.

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    Spoon N1 is awesome!! Keep it. Tri-Y headers are apparently freaking sweet too.
    I'd recommend getting a Vison B-pipe (they are cheap, and same a Spoon ones), and a JDM ITR cat. It should do it for the street. If you are going to track, and want every bit of power. Go get a metal cat aswell.
    whats a b-pipe do? and where does it go?

its between the axle back and header
    WP: 1.03.4
    Winton: 1.30.9

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    anybody else got any answers??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Evo X MR
    first of all what are your plans for the car? keep the spoon n1 for the street. Tri-Y headers are great. Generally this improves torque in the lower to mid range performance of the engine.
    http://fabandfurious.com/ - Hippest Hotspot for Him and Her

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by mpk_3 View Post
    first of all what are your plans for the car? keep the spoon n1 for the street. Tri-Y headers are great. Generally this improves torque in the lower to mid range performance of the engine.

plans for the car, just street car, but i wana keep up with a few cars that are up there... want to crack 13s at the track too

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    We got type one racing B pipe to suit your Spoon N1 muffler set up.
    PM sent
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_2132 View Post
    plans for the car, just street car, but i wana keep up with a few cars that are up there... want to crack 13s at the track too
    Lol.

13s ay bud?
    Mind you a type R stock does mid to high 14s. Thats with a half decent driver.

My car with tri-y, Test pipe and 2.5" piping with vafc2 tuned makes just a little bit more power than a type r does (thats with my headers banged up).

I ran 15.5 with all that without vafc tuned.

Itll be hard for you to crack 13s with just simple bolt on mods on a internally stock b18c2.
    An ek with a k24 or k20 can do low 13s with street trim and high-mid 12s with semis and/or stripped interior.

Trust me mate. There arent alot of fast street cars out there. Probably 10 percent of the street legal or street driven cars are quick.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    i got full spoon system (header+B-pipe+N1)on my dc2r it