Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    hey all,
    i am in the process of buying another car... just wondering wat times 0-100 do integra gsi 1995 do... does ne1 know (im thinking 10.5 @ 107kw)...
    will try for a vtir but just wanting to know wat u guys thought about the gsi's... like does ne1 have one of these and do they go good... can u moderately modify them for a gain of 10-15kw???
    alsoooo i was weighing the teg up against the prelude 1994 Si... anyone know what they run like and do they have many problems... :shock: help plssssss... coz the last resort is a vt commodore with clubsport kit and ROH fury wheels but i love hondas...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    I think the GSi's have a solid engine. Nothing wrong with them, they do well and go hard. After all, its a Honda.

With the VTiR's having VTEC though, they steal the limelight.

My teg has a non-VTEC B18A, but I know that VTEC is fun
    Too old for bodykits

hey redteg,
    u have an integra ls right... how does that go, ne good... u got ne mods or eva raced against a lancer or mirage or something like that..

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    No mods to speak of, just cold air induction.

Its auto but beats lancers, mirages, excels, corollas, pulsars and other boring stuff.

Best to wait for a reply from someone else who's into racing and modding the engine though
    Too old for bodykits

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    serious! its auto, didnt know that
    u n mzintegra have similar cars then haha
    both nice

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    hey mate
    im prolly one of the only GSi owners here. mine's stock standard cept for front strut, which wont really affect the 0-100 time. with 17" ROHs on and a passenger timing i ran high 9's 0-100...of course this is in no way accurate, but will give u some sort of idea. i really enjoy driving my teg, but as most ppl here will tell u, take abit more time saving up and buy a VtiR! u wont be disappointed. that being said however, if ur not hardcore set on modding the car and being a full boyracer, i think ull be pretty happy with the GSi as is. all options, sunroof, nice lookin car and decent power. hope that helps....

jon

thanks john... wat type of ROH rims u got on ur integra, bet it looks nice though... did the 17"s fit right under in the wheel archers or did u have to do some work... also how is the sunroof... like some jap cars only have a moonroof and its only a tiny hole in the roof?? u got ne pics

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by phils_herre
    thanks john... wat type of ROH rims u got on ur integra, bet it looks nice though... did the 17"s fit right under in the wheel archers or did u have to do some work... also how is the sunroof... like some jap cars only have a moonroof and its only a tiny hole in the roof?? u got ne pics
    ]

J-O-N :x (sorry...pet hate...lol)

had the Adrenalins on the teg.... fit fine with no modifications needed. i jus got rid of them actually... have 14" stockies on atm, goes VERY much faster..hehe. the sunroof is great. a full electric sunroof with a slide cover
    "moonroof" bit over it. no pics sorry. come along to next meet u can check it out. xxplosive also has a GSi but newer model.... myabe he can shed abit more light on ur questions...

thanks jon, lol... yeh insurance is the only problem with a vtec but ill see how it goes... and the other thing is if i get a vtir my friend with his type R will be draging me and giving me shit everywhere, lol... unless i stick a nitro or turbo in it one day, lol... now theres an idea...

but we will see, was just getting a gsi coz they look good and got a sunroof, yay... waiting until end 2004/start 2005 to buy a 2002 type r hopefully...

nice choice of rims, that was my first choice too, lol. 18" probably pushing it a lil i think, 17" is ok...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by luzinit
    serious! its auto, didnt know that
    u n mzintegra have similar cars then haha
    both nice
    Anna and I are twins!

...get a manual
    Too old for bodykits

Member Array
    Car:
    was a DC4...
    i've got a GSi as well

got a short vid of mine 0-100
    wasn't full throttle from the start cos i had to turn left :wink:

http://users.tpg.com.au/feltaeb/footage/chirp.avi

Quote Originally Posted by EG_2_TEG
    i've got a GSi as well

got a short vid of mine 0-100
    wasn't full throttle from the start cos i had to turn left :wink:

http://users.tpg.com.au/feltaeb/footage/chirp.avi
    Thanks heaps for the vid dude... looks like it was goin good even by being a gsi... u done any major mods to it or got ne pics...