Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if i had it all again, i'd go buy an EG or EK. but ludes are alrite, just when it comes to aftermarket parts, your limited compared to b series motors in civics/tegs

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    have u check ed if insurance will cover u?

i'd go for the ek vtri
    1 vtec
    2 cheap to run
    3 small n fast

have seen a 94 vtir teg for 14k wheels&deals
    フジタエンジニアリング

14k is cheap... i was looking up here in qld and some guy wanted 25k for a 98 teg vtir with a body kit and shitty wheels... id go the type R for 28-29k over that though...

however 14-16k is in my price limit as i want to mod it and a teg or lude would be greatly appreciated...

also does ne1 think that a white 1993 SRS prelude for $13 000 is a reasonable deal... no prior accidents and 2 previous owners... interior is clean and body is straight... 160km on the dash though and only serviced every 15-20 000km... tell us your thoughts

also wat sort of engine do that model have and does it go any good?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    SRS trim level has - SRS. But on top of that it should either be an Si or VTiR.

I'm taking a guess that it's an Si since VTiRs came with SRS as standard.

How long has the owner had the car for? how old is the owner? 15-20K service is too long an interval in my opinion.

-az

Quote Originally Posted by azjs
    SRS trim level has - SRS. But on top of that it should either be an Si or VTiR.

I'm taking a guess that it's an Si since VTiRs came with SRS as standard.

How long has the owner had the car for? how old is the owner? 15-20K service is too long an interval in my opinion.

-az
    if it is Aus release then it's not VTIR, VTIR first came in 94 here in australia.
    --------------------------------------

NA all the way, turbos are ghey.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 5th Gen Prelude
    if i had my time again I would probably go for a 4th gen (purely for the dash) but I'm still happy with my 5th gen....

It all depends on what you're after...

* performance
    * luxury options
    * aftermarket support
    * spare part availability

well insurance is a problem seeing im 24 and havent had insurance for a few years... whoops, not my fault i lost several licences, too many police :x

yeh im in love with those dashes, :P ... they look sweet as...

id get a 5gen but no money as i am a uni bum... vtir 5gen lude= big $$$