Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude93_SI View Post
    Yeah thats what i thought
    yea well when i made the thread i forgot to put the B1 after the F22B.. lol.. anyways.. i got the short ram now so its all gud..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Prelude Vtir
    hey which cold air intake is better fujita cold air intake or injen cold air intake

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by Youi View Post
    hey which cold air intake is better fujita cold air intake or injen cold air intake
    lol it doesnt matter really.. cold intake is a cold intake...doesnt matter really on which pipe.. i reckon the filter can be a lil difference.. thats my opinion. but if ur willing to spend money then go for it..

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    F22B1 SOHC VTEC Ausie spec

F22B SOHC comes with vtec too only in Japan,
    F22B DOHC no Vtec only in US

i got JDM F22B to replace my old engine well this was few years ago on the accord

no B1 or wat so ever on the engine stamp..

CHINA intake pipe mated with good filter.. half the price as good as the branded! trust me on this 1 =p
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Quote Originally Posted by hectic_filo View Post
    Well F22B1 is VTEC SOHC which comes on vti vti-s of 94-97 CD models,
    the F22A is the 2.2 4 cyl SOHC non vtec, which comes on CB accords and EXI model's of CD accords
    and F22B is a DOHC non vtec engine??
    correct me if i am wrong guys lol..
    CD5 EXi Accords also have an F22B3 in Australia.
    SOHC, 16 Valve, non-vtec.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

ROFL!

Quality and strength

From other threads, I have been contemplating my navel, and of course everything that can be done to the CD5 that is reasonable. Sure, turbo, sure H22 swap, etc. But seems like a lot of work into a car that is likely going to be replaced in the next few years.

I love my F22B3, but would love to uprate it a little. I'm convinced it needs a bit more air in its lungs over 5300rpm and would love to be able to take it regularly to 7000rpm. However, redline I believe is at 6600rpm and its gets there sweetly at the moment. I would love to bolster this with a bit more strength. All major services up to 130,000 are done.

Anyone have an experience in what are the weakest parts in the F22B3, or what are some of the parts most likely to let go?

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    If its anything like the BB6 then the tacho is inaccurate enough to look like you go a good 500+ rpms past the redline and still actually be at it :P So you can tell people you have upgraded it lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    If its anything like the BB6 then the tacho is inaccurate enough to look like you go a good 500+ rpms past the redline and still actually be at it :P So you can tell people you have upgraded it lol.
    is the bb6 tacho direct fit replacement to stock cd5 cluster? without modifications?