Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2

Arrow DIY (request) EG sedan bumper removal

HI honda lovers, Need help removing the factory front bumber, rear bumper and side skirts.

I wanted to install the bodykit that i bought for my civic EG sedan

thanks

I think this is in the wrong section, but....

Front bumper has some screws just under the front of the hood, one bolt at each fender, and 2 bolts just at the bottom of the car.
    Side skirts have screws on the bottom and ends I think, and then it slides off.
    Rear bumper is setup like the front, screws under the trunk, one bolt at each rear quarter, and 2 on the bottom of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by end7 View Post
    I think this is in the wrong section, but....

Front bumper has some screws just under the front of the hood, one bolt at each fender, and 2 bolts just at the bottom of the car.
    Side skirts have screws on the bottom and ends I think, and then it slides off.
    Rear bumper is setup like the front, screws under the trunk, one bolt at each rear quarter, and 2 on the bottom of the car.

i know its in the wrong section i posted one like this in the DIY request sub forum but no body replied back but u did reply in this one

thanks for the information. I am goin to remove it this weekend