Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    EK

Modify K20 need Larger injector? & how to choose?

Hi, Just wondering is all RC injector are suitable for honda like Denso or Bosh top end, or only Honda top end will suitable for Honda?

Besides, I had a k20 with intake, 2.75" exhaust, fuel pump and kpro (untuned but loaded calibration myself). DO I really need a Larger injector?

Cos i am looking of upgrade to 420cc injector but the injector is off 4AGE top feed engine. So not too sure if it would feed honda.

Cheers.

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by jesmine0 View Post
    Hi, Just wondering is all RC injector are suitable for honda like Denso or Bosh top end, or only Honda top end will suitable for Honda?

Besides, I had a k20 with intake, 2.75" exhaust, fuel pump and kpro (untuned but loaded calibration myself). DO I really need a Larger injector?

Cos i am looking of upgrade to 420cc injector but the injector is off 4AGE top feed engine. So not too sure if it would feed honda.

Cheers.
    Keep the std injectors.
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Ic.. thanks.

But if that the case, in what situation we need to change the larger injector? cos now i have walbro fuel pump and pumping pressure at 48-50.

thanks

Some people choose to upgrade the injectors once they change cams.

On a stock engine with bolt-on modifications you shouldnt have to change your injectors.

no need to change man, keep your standards!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Thanks guys.

between, on what range of power that the car excesses and needed larger injector for more fuel deliverance?
    like 250hp or more?