View Poll Results: Which is the best photochop?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 36 19.46%
  • 39 21.08%
  • 21 11.35%
  • 14 7.57%
  • 6 3.24%
  • 15 8.11%
  • 21 11.35%
  • 8 4.32%
  • 2 1.08%
  • 82 44.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Quote Originally Posted by C[H]aMeLeoN
    I liked my monster truck better. ahh well at least i got in.
    Yeh I like yours too!!

The images were supposed to be based on originality?

Your monster truck was original.
    My "Caught in Act" was original.

I mean im not having a bitch cause I didn't get in, but theres a car there with nothing but a set of mags and no rear spoiler. Which about 8 people submitted the same thing. (i mean still good photochop) But original?

Anyway I Vote for Drone!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Agreed. Most have mags a paintjob and different background. they are good, but need some diversity.

A monster truck would have been cool as! Or maybe a crash or... i dunno, that's why i didn't enter. but some different images would have been cool.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I don't know if this a a comp that is supposed to be taken lightly or seriously No offence..

It's a good effort by those who have taken the time to chop this photo up but I feel you guys can do better. If it's about being serious and stuffs, leave the cartoons and montage on the foreground out, it draws attention away from the car. I can see some effort being done on some of the chops and I can see work that are not being done seriously and to be honest, I'm quite surprised that it made it to the finals list. Is it because there were too little entry or is it because they weren't enough good ones?

I don't wished to be flamed for this but because of what I do, I am rather particular when it comes to photochopping stuffs. It's just my advice... Time is not of the essence in photochopping, sometimes, simple ones without going overboard makes a very good chop, it's about making it real without being overly done...

The Sponsers are giving out good prizes for the comp and you guys must work hard for it ...

I hope to see more effort in the next comp if there will be one..

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, I also expected some better entries but some people submitted photos just for the sake of it. There were a few really goods ones, but the rest of them were pretty average.

In regards to people complaining that their images were not selected although they were original I have this to say to you. Sure your image may be 'original' but the effort put into making the image look decent/professional was absolutely minimal. Being orginaly is one thing, making it look decent (and not like some 3 year old kid had edited it) is a different story.

Maybe the next competition will have even more good entries

Ok so lets just keep the replies related to this competition thanks.

-Win
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    i am with dan.. dan made a nice one..
    was funny. original and alwayz creative!!

come on guys..

Ken
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    yeah thats mr_crust

seriously man thats rigged, in that entire top 10 i see about 3 which look actually look good

in the criteria it say something must be original, and out of all them i see about 2 which contain something original

and another thing i was under the impression that the car needed to be transformed not the background... coz its seems to me the only ones who got through were ones which modifed the background

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    hey my 3yr old kid chop was good its a conspiracy i recon that they thort oweres were 2 good thats y they didnt poot them in.
    bennjamin says:
    bennys penis shrunk abt when i started taking the 250 to 17000 llover the place

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    mine didnt make it to top 10

i dunno wat u mean by effort but i put in at least 5 hours into my chop i dunno wat u guyz were judging whether it was a quick background swap ? i thought photochopping was transforming the car whilst making it still look real x.X i was goin for a simple clean look ><

if i knew that wasnt the case i would have gone cartooning the car into a rice machine :/

im not saying that some of the top 10 deserve to be there but wat i would like to kno was wat was ur selection criteria? originality? then shouldnt that caught in the act and monster truck like stated before be in the top? what do u mean by originality x.x

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    no offence, some of the chops are pretty good, but some of them are done by newbies.... wheels/kits are on wrong angles, lighting/colours dont match, pics have been cut and pasted on without any adjustment :P
    i was just wondering same thing but i read it all wrong the whole time, i thought it was photocomp but photochop

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    1999 Civic EK

i got 2nd?

weEeEe im happy with silver!

fully sick larger pm box LOL

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Nissan 350Z
    Man those cars are insane!!!!! Glad I didn't enter would of been cained