Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    the manifold were match to the gasket so i assume its match the head not bigger than the head i believe. oh one more to add my car steering wheeel shudders at 100km/s or more aswell. will that effect the dyno ? im on 18"s.
    Sometimes the gasket won't line up perfectly when you have it off the car. If you have some free time I think it might be worth checking that there is no ledge or misallignment between the intake manifold, gasket and head.

If the wheel shudders it sound like your wheels aren't balanced properly? You might lose power to the vibrations.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    kool will do once my other gasket arrives hopefully today

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Lucky i didn't dyno my car yesterday i knew that my figure will be way below you guys hehe
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Hmm will mix petrol effect on the result aswell cuz when i fill up there still had sum of ron95 on the car and i just top up with ron 98 LOL wooopssss

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    the manifold were match to the gasket so i assume its match the head not bigger than the head
    That's the problem right there; you made it too big. The thermal gaskets actually get squashed a bit when they get sandwiched between the IM and the head. I know my P2R gasket's openings are considerably bigger than the RBC's ports, but sits a lot more flush when the RBC is tightened onto the head. Still, there is more power held back in the exhaust than unport-matched IM/intake ports
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    That's the problem right there; you made it too big. The thermal gaskets actually get squashed a bit when they get sandwiched between the IM and the head. I know my P2R gasket's openings are considerably bigger than the RBC's ports, but sits a lot more flush when the RBC is tightened onto the head. Still, there is more power held back in the exhaust than unport-matched IM/intake ports
    hmm when i match with my stock gasket and place it on the head its as big as the head it self. aswell as the ported IM.

^ when you take off the front part of the intake manifold, shine a torche down just to make sure there is no ledge anywhere. If there's no ledge or lip, there's nothing to worry about

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    ^ when you take off the front part of the intake manifold, shine a torche down just to make sure there is no ledge anywhere. If there's no ledge or lip, there's nothing to worry about
    yup did that when i reassemble there's no ledge or wad sover im 100% sure + i stuck a wire making sure theres no ledges. hmm still waiting for my gaskets well maybe the car was on mix petrol so that would cause low reading im guessing and shudder wheels

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Ok guys at last the mod is done just added the P2r TB thermal gasket and IM gasket injector base. took it for a drive for 15 minutes and outside temperature is 12degree. When i touched the manifold i oready can feel the heat is reduced.

Induction Mod done

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Ok guys at last the mod is done just added the P2r TB thermal gasket and IM gasket injector base. took it for a drive for 15 minutes and outside temperature is 12degree. When i touched the manifold i oready can feel the heat is reduced.

Induction Mod done
    Good work man! How does the car drive now? Traction gone in 1st?
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    first gear spinnsssss n second too the euro luvs the cold air

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EURO
    thats mint as mate good work