Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci

how about a TV and movies sub forum

seems like alot of talk on tv shows and theres a giant movie thread

probably would be better if there was a sub forum say in the lounge so that there can be threads on individual movies and tv shows

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    and maybe sports as well?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if such a section is really warranted. Because if it does happen then we would require subsections for almost every other category.

I honestly can't see justification for this but will leave this open for any feedback.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    well the lounge goes quite off topic these days. but tv and movie threads tend to stay pretty true to the topic

it'll take away some traffic directly from the lounge and allows people to have serious talks on tv shows and movies. i think tv shows and movies are quite a substantial amount of threads compared to other topics such as sport, fitness, religion etc etc

or perhaps we can separate the lounge into offtopic and ontopic

i think the lounge is warrant enough for these topics
    the movie thread serves well for all the film talk and we do have individual threads popping up for tv shows and such but theyre not in such a surplus that i feel we need an entire sub forum to accomodate them
    but who knows maybe it could be a growing thing...
    the only problem with this issue is the same we had with discussing sub forums for the civics and integras etc
    once you have a film/tv sub forum, people will want a music sub forum and so on and so forth
    which will eventually take the, what little (no offence, im just going off what the other forums think/say [ozhonda 4 lyfe!]), credebility ozhonda has left as a respectable automotive car enthusiast forum
    never the less i and everyone here know ozhonda is a great source of information and support, but all the boys on jdmst etc think were a joke
    that cant really be held to our account since 'our' target audience are people from Australia obviously which give us a smaller 'base' even though we do get the occasional international sign up
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol next we will need a sub forum for every single offtopic fad that becomes huge..

not really needed imo
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Moderator - here to help Array
    i've seen some other forums have an on and off topic which seems to work well.

chicken why dont you have more members contribute to this thread for more feedback?