Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney Buses
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Jimmy,

This thread is to celebrate your success and you should keep it to that. Really, while there may be competitive rivalry between us, as hard as it may be for you to believe, I am actually happy for you - in setting the new records, and because of your ages (or Benson's at least), you may actually have the opportunity to go alot further than I or most ppl here may have.

For myself, I've only ever started circuit driving less than 3 years ago and for what I've achieved, I'm proud. I'm very glad to have had Adrian's support along the way (Especially when he doesn't have to) and I am very much obligated to return the favours. If you or any others have any illusions that that we're some form of professional race team, I have to admit, whilst I am very flattered, it is far from the truth. Toda is a small performance tuning shop thats working hard to survive in this small competitive market. Everytime Adrian works on my car, he gives up revenue earning opportunities - and if you've never had to support a young family, you don't know how difficult this is. As such, given a paying ......
    *Clap* *Clap*

Well said
    Rep me if you think it is mechanically sound

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    I just read this! FU Slaz! Are you saying I'm Fat?!!c LOL
    Hahahaha, well compared to Benny, yes you are. Must be all the home cooking and long hours your doing, start training tiger! !

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    That's awesome guys

Well done
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    good work guys ! always room for improvement
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    congrats guys..would love to see your car around QR someday
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Account Disabled Array
    All i can say is that im very happy that our achievements are being recognised and with the new sponsorship from SPM, it has certainly given us some kind of recognition

With regards to our rivals and competition, im at the stage where i don't care about the Class Championship anymore. Its already in the bag for this year and will be focusing on bigger goals and ambitions in the 2010 championship which will be trying to win OUTRIGHT 1st in the Championship. We are stepping it up with the big boys now, challenging the WRX, EVO's and the R35 GTR's. Its up to our Honda rivals whether they can keep up or beat us

I am sure our lap records at all 3 circuit will be hard to beat. It will be good to see another Honda that can compete at the same speed and level with us. That is something that will be worth competing.

[ im at the stage where i don't care about the Class Championship anymore. Its already in the bag for this year and will be focusing on bigger goals and ambitions in the 2010 championship which will be trying to win OUTRIGHT 1st in the Championship. We are stepping it up with the big boys now, challenging the WRX, EVO's and the R35 GTR's. Its up to our Honda rivals whether they can keep up or beat us

I am sure our lap records at all 3 circuit will be hard to beat. It will be good to see another Honda that can compete at the same speed and level with us. That is something that will be worth competing. [/QUOTE]

Are you sure your name isnt Anthony CHOC Mundine because your blowing your own horn, your car is quick and its best that you do the talking on the track, Just remember those who blow there horn to loud eventually blow out of breath..

Im sure others that put the time and effort you do can run quicker than your car, its just your competitors arn't doing this.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    if they want to boast, then let them boast. im sure they have earnt the right to do so if they wanted to.. they can back it up with what they've achieved

tension and competition is always good, but putting others down on their achievements is not required.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Account Disabled Array
    I can talked it up all i want. Im trying to make our competitors feel the urge to be more competitive.

I hate all these lame excuses on the previous post, hence my reply

I know where our car is heading and there is still heaps more in it

Totally agree Benny, if you have lap records that proves you ARE the best so until it is beaten say what you want
    The Lap Record means that in the history of the class you race in, NO other car has set a time faster then the time that you have set!!!!

If people think you should just humbly say "oh I set the lap record, how I do not know, must'nt of been my driving or car setup, I have no idea, its a shock" then they should get of Gran Turismo and the forums and onto the track.

If other poeple reckon you are "blowing your horn" then they are just people that will never set lap records and don't understand how much work goes into setting a fast time compared to a lap record time.

You have set the lap record, you probably own the fastest street registered civic in Oz so congratulations.
    Come over to W.A next year for the IPC nationals and we will see how you fair against the best IPC cars in OZ and our own tribe of street reg civic lap record holders and our own IPC civic lap record holder
    Last edited by Cooker; 14-07-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

This is GOLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by B20NA View Post

Im sure others that put the time and effort you do can run quicker than your car, its just your competitors arn't doing this.
    ???????? WHO GOES RACING AND DOESN'T TRY!!!!!
    Haha imagine that at an F1 press conferance.
    MEDIA: So Ferrari why do you suck in F1 this year.
    FERRARI: Oh we just can't be bothered putting in time and effort.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    This thread doesn't need knockers, in-fact this forum has several members who enjoy knocking or belittling people for their achievements. Funny thing is that it always seems to be the same people stirring shit.

The BYP EG's results speak for themselves.

It has been proven on the track, last season it was all coming together and this season they have dominated their class.

Keep it up boys!