Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    This thread doesn't need knockers, in-fact this forum has several members who enjoy knocking or belittling people for their achievements. Funny thing is that it always seems to be the same people stirring shit.

The BYP EG's results speak for themselves.

It has been proven on the track, last season it was all coming together and this season they have dominated their class.

Keep it up boys!
    Thanks Jords..

Isnt funny how the same people question our car and what it has and make up lame excuse as to why they aint as quick.. I guess people are slowly going to catch on like you have.

They must think we spent over 50k on the car

I am not knocking there achivements, what i am knocking is his EGO, do you see roger feder say im this and no 1 is better than me and im just too good.
    Last edited by B20NA; 30-09-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    fast eg !
    Last edited by Tai; 14-07-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Quote Originally Posted by B20NA View Post
    I am not knocking there achivements, what i am knocking is his EGO, do you see roger feder say im this and no 1 is better than me and im just too good.
    Why is Anthony Mundine so hated, because all he does is blow his own horn, bensen when your on top you stay level headed and work to be faster, don't go saying there is no real competition anymore, were a class above the rest, im the best so f--k the rest.

Im sure you will see some competition next year and i hope you don't eat ya words.

For your achivements well done for your EGO you suck.
    Roger who?

Federer..... blah!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Congratulations with the sponsorship
    mugen無限power

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Un-subscripted due to kooks
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Account Disabled Array
    Why is Anthony Mundine so hated, because all he does is blow his own horn, bensen when your on top you stay level headed and work to be faster, don't go saying there is no real competition anymore, were a class above the rest, im the best so f--k the rest.

Im sure you will see some competition next year and i hope you don't eat ya words.

I didnt say anywhere i was the best. I only said those things due to the fact that our competitor are making up lame excuses to hide the truth. I dont need to bring it up as there isnt to compare between the two cars. I know whats done to mine, and i know whats done to their's. Now whateva they disclose on the web which isnt true, i havent question or comment on it. Why? Im not childish and dont need to have a whinge about it

A Class above the rest? Well, whats the point in competing in the same class where we are 2-3seconds quicker? Im thinking of bigger plans, goals and ambition to move forward.

You havent spoken or have seen me race at an event, so who are you to judge? Go speak around the paddock one day when you have the chance and see what other guys think of me. I don't go out bagging out my competitors for coming 2nd 3rd or last.

So before you make another post, you should grow up. Then again its ozhonda. Only a minority of members on here have a brain
    Last edited by Benson; 14-07-2009 at 01:40 PM.

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    fast eg !
    For your interest, we havent advertise the GEAR-X or Hardrace product. We have merely annouces our new sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    You havent spoken or have seen me race at an event, so who are you to judge? Go speak around the paddock one day when you have the chance and see what other guys think of me.
    mate, the comments i get back about your team at the track (as well as all our JSCC members) are nothing less than 100% positive,

it is sad that people who have probably never tracked before can't recognise that the BYP team has done so well - simply due to their petty ignorance of the situation...

i think setting your goals high (as you have by aiming at the OUTRIGHT championship) is very very admirable!

congrats on the sponsorship - it will probably help you go even quicker than most of the EVO's and WRX's!!!

i must note that BYP were not the only team to goto the next level for 3B, with Leonard's Civic being very close behind you all year.

the positives impacts that both of your teams has had on the supersprinting scene is undisputable!
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    All i can say is that im very happy that our achievements are being recognised and with the new sponsorship from SPM, it has certainly given us some kind of recognition

With regards to our rivals and competition, im at the stage where i don't care about the Class Championship anymore. Its already in the bag for this year and will be focusing on bigger goals and ambitions in the 2010 championship which will be trying to win OUTRIGHT 1st in the Championship. We are stepping it up with the big boys now, challenging the WRX, EVO's and the R35 GTR's. Its up to our Honda rivals whether they can keep up or beat us

I am sure our lap records at all 3 circuit will be hard to beat. It will be good to see another Honda that can compete at the same speed and level with us. That is something that will be worth competing.
    I will sponsor you with racetape when you beat that R35GTR

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop

exactly why sport in general is becoming so boring these days to watch......

press conference with roger federer........yawn.......
    its lucky for him,he has a lot to show on court or he'd be easily forgotten.....

nothing wrong with a bit of shit stirring, especially on the net,along as it doesnt get too personal,promotes some healthy competition & gives us all something interesting to read,thank god....
    Tran bros are 2 of the most pleasant,helpful people u'll ever have a chat to down at the track,same goes for the TODA crew,im sure all the rest of u are just as pleasant to meet as well...

young family & a business to maintain is an absolutely huge commitment benny,hope thats not the excuses your pointing out,maybe im reading in to that wrong,but thats getting on the personal side,keep the shit stirring to the cars & drivers,thats the fun stuff we all want to read,lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    well done boys, and congrates on the sponsership...keep it up
    183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph