Thread: N1 Muffler?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda VTIR 99

N1 Muffler?

I wan't to know what the ozhonda gods think about the muffler thats I'm thinking of buying.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4-BURNT-TIP-E...3%3A1|294%3A50

I'm thinking would it fit my stock DC2 exhaust? and Is it just some wannabe N1 muffler?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Computer says no.

Its a cannon and will look like poo (or atleast in the 9/10 times I see them)

Leave it be as stock.

Invest your money in a X-force twinloop or something, can pick up a second hand one for a decent price these days
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    That thing will sound like crap. dont buy it..

"Its a cannon and will look like poo (or atleast in the 9/10 times I see them)"
    Thats soo true.

You dont wanna cheep out on exhaust, you will just end up with a nasty sound and you will hate it..

My advice, save up and buy something with a little more repect and quality. if price is an issue just have a look around and see who can price beat. also check the parts for sale and see whats 4sale..

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 vtir
    I agree with everything that has been said so far....

Dont go cannon... The previous owner of my car (97 integra vtir) put a cat-back and cannon... and its horrible, sounds mildly ok when your giving it a bit, but every day driving, too loud, and just horrible

Wait and search for a good deal.... I found a x-force twin loop on ebay for 50 bucks.... Although as i went to buy it it sold....

Anyways.. the point of the story.... Dont go cannon.... Search search search for items for sale and you will find an awesome deal that will sound soo great, you wont look back (like i am having to do...)

Hope this has helped at all...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Hell, if you need to splash cash wierd give one of those N1 replica exhausts a hit up on ebay.

They're like 100 and something but I've seen/heard no results.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

X-force twin-loop sounds shite

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4ar / dc5
    hks windmaster....??
    buddyclub spec3/spec 4???